• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
well uh i took comp in like my first year of o levels and also gave it during that time in oct nov session cz paper 2 tab exempt tha. but I wouldn't say bio is a bad subject. its just that I didn't like it from the very start which is y I didn't take it. if u r asking which is easier then id say probably computer cz general knowledge of computer hi parhate hain plus a little bit of programming and logic

Reaction score
GUYZ help me. if u were to explain functions and equations as a ven diagram, how would u do it. meaning like how are they similar in some ways and not in other ways

Reaction score
heyy
how did u guys structure the 10 marks question in history? it was so confusing- can someone tell me all the content that was supposed to go there?
oh yea, how did u guys describe source B? i'm just a bit worried if i did it wrong ;v;
the titu mir question was weird as hell lmao- what did u guys write?
our results are coming soon :') im really scared

Reaction score
oh YEAH-
did any of u guys do the kashmir question??
what was supposed to go in there
if i recall correctly it was asking about the importance of resolving the kashmir dispute for the newly established state pakistan;;;
i think i did it wrong cuz i was comparing the kashmir dispute with the initial problemssssssssssss ughhhhh

Reaction score
heyy
how did u guys structure the 10 marks question in history? it was so confusing- can someone tell me all the content that was supposed to go there?
oh yea, how did u guys describe source B? i'm just a bit worried if i did it wrong ;v;
the titu mir question was weird as hell lmao- what did u guys write?
our results are coming soon :') im really scared
umm u had to like give an account of the battles and other events ig from the years 1760 to 1840. they included the amglo maratha wars, anglo mysore wars, anglo sikh wars and battle of buxar too cz it happened in like 1764 I think or something like that. hope it helped

Reaction score
oh YEAH-
did any of u guys do the kashmir question??
what was supposed to go in there
if i recall correctly it was asking about the importance of resolving the kashmir dispute for the newly established state pakistan;;;
i think i did it wrong cuz i was comparing the kashmir dispute with the initial problemssssssssssss ughhhhh
no

Reaction score
describe china’s impact on the development of countries./4 Can anyone answe4r for me olevel pattern 2 developed points