• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hai btw, can anyone tell me kon kon se islamiat p2 q2 and q4 mei mention karn the
Q2 mein Like mein nei iss mei isnad or matan ko ful describe kiya or hadith ki autehicity iss se kis tar relate karte hai is ka sath main in toraha bohot types of hadith bhe dal diya authncity se relation mei.
Q4. Mein mein salatcommunal or indivdiual or spirtual bhi live par effect kai barae mei bohot lika.likin iss me bhot points similliar bhi tae

Reaction score
Q2 mein Like mein nei iss mei isnad or matan ko ful describe kiya or hadith ki autehicity iss se kis tar relate karte hai is ka sath main in toraha bohot types of hadith bhe dal diya authncity se relation mei.
Q4. Mein mein salatcommunal or indivdiual or spirtual bhi live par effect kai barae mei bohot lika.likin iss me bhot points similliar bhi tae
q4 to main ne nhi kiya tha so i wont be able to say anything about it. q2 howver aap ne kis types of hadith ka zikr kiya tha. wahan to unhn ne Musnad or Musannaf hadith ka specify kiya tha to is liye kooi or types of hadith dene se number nhi milne the e.g. sahih, hasan hadith etc

Reaction score
otherwise if u did it in a way that you fist showed the connection b/w isnad and matn which is, in fact, pretty obvious and then told how both are used to authenticate the hadith. then told a little bit about the background of musnad and musannaf hadith and how they came in existence(and as ull mention a little bit of the timeline itll become obvious how it is related) then ur all good

Reaction score
Yes mere baki question 2 samebtha likin mei nei types of hadith ko andar mei tora sa detail dei dia in relation with types of hadith.
q4 to main ne nhi kiya tha so i wont be able to say anything about it. q2 howver aap ne kis types of hadith ka zikr kiya tha. wahan to unhn ne Musnad or Musannaf hadith ka specify kiya tha to is liye kooi or types of hadith dene se number nhi milne the e.g. sahih, hasan hadith etc