• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guys in this question how the Quran was developed into book form? (10)
Do we only have to right about the compilation during Hazrat Abu Bakr's khalifa?
-No, we also have to write, how it was noted down at the time when revelation comes. Like; it was written on the bones, skins of animals or on the leaves.
-Till the caliphate of Hazrat Abubakr RA.

Reaction score
-No, we also have to write, how it was noted down at the time when revelation comes. Like; it was written on the bones, skins of animals or on the leaves.
-Till the caliphate of Hazrat Abubakr RA.
guys in this question how the Quran was developed into book form? (10)
Do we only have to right about the compilation during Hazrat Abu Bakr's khalifa?
The quran did not come in to a book form during the khilafat of Hazrat Abu bakr, only the surah were written with the verses revealed at different times placed in order.. The Quran was complied into a book form during the khilafat of Hazrat Usman.

Reaction score
The quran did not come in to a book form during the khilafat of Hazrat Abu bakr, only the surah were written with the verses revealed at different times placed in order.. The Quran was complied into a book form during the khilafat of Hazrat Usman.
oh i see
Thanks for letting me know!

Reaction score
Hey guys!
Plz someone give me three good reasons to:
Why was Bengal partitioned in 1905?(7)
and explain them too.

Reaction score
No, I want to know exactly how to answer the question. I've heard some conflicting reports. Should we write some basic statement referring to the question at the start as well as the conclusion or should we start explaining reasons one by one and just give our personal opinion and conclusion at end.

Reaction score
Hey guys!
and explain them too.
One reason is administrative issues. The province and population was too large and was difficult to administer effectively. Dividing it into two smaller parts would make administration easier and solve their problems. Another was the growing Hindu threat ( Assassination attempts on British officers and growth of Hindu nationalism) which could grow to become a dangerous element in the future. So the British tried to pre-emptively take care of it before it became a problem for them. The final reason could be that they wanted to gain support of the Muslims to counter Hindus. Partitioning Bengal help improve relations between them by establishing a Muslim majority state.

Reaction score
Hey guys!
and explain them too.

Bengal was partitioned because of the following reasons:
-British claimed that it is very difficult to control over 54 Million population as a 1 unit, therefore British had to partition it.
-British had a Hindu thread which could become more stronger if they did partition Bengal, so eventually they had to partition it.

LEVEL 1: Simplistic statement: It wanted to be free
LEVEL 2: Identifies reasons: It was too large and Hindus were in the majority.
LEVEL 3: Explains reasons: Of the 54 million people in Bengal 42 million were Hindus. It seemed sensible to divide up the province on religious grounds and also because it was becoming very large and producing significant administrative problems. By doing this it was felt that the province would be easier to administer especially at the time of a new British government in power.

Reaction score
No, I want to know exactly how to answer the question. I've heard some conflicting reports. Should we write some basic statement referring to the question at the start as well as the conclusion or should we start explaining reasons one by one and just give our personal opinion and conclusion at end.
-At start we just have to write a simple statement to support our answer.
like: The war of Independence 1857 broke out between India and British in 1857 due to numerous reasons which agitated the subcontinent to such an immense extent that they revolted against the British.

-The content which is needed by a question.
like; (give the reason if asked in question) There were many causes that provoke this war. One of the most important was the military cause in which British launched a new rifle with a name "Greased Cartridges"

-Simple evaluation statement to support our view.
Like: Many other causes included implementation of Doctrine of lapse in 1852 etc were also important but according to me the most important factor was Religious one, therefore i agree with the statement that the Religious factors were the main causes of the war of Independence 1857.

This is how you have to write an answer.

Now please hit the like button if you like this! :)

Reaction score
What points would be included in this question???
Q) Pakistan performed better in military regime than any democratic form of government?Do you agree or disagree?Explain your answer.(14)
lets plan this out shall we!!
First:- We need to identify the points to be in this question
Military regime:-
Ayub Khan
Yahya khan
Zia-ul-haq
Democratic government:-
Malik Ghullam Muhammad
Skander Mirza
Zulfiqar ali bhutto
or benazir or nawaz sharif
If you are able to describe each of these in your answer then you will only gain 6 out of 14 marks.(at most) Level 2 complete.
Now lets go for level 3:-
the first factor will be military regime:-
Second:-But before writing we have to divide the points into two parts:-
1st part positive points of military regime + negative points of military regime
e.g) Ayub:- 7% GDP three times of that of india,economic growth rose sharply which represented Pakistan as a important country on the verge of mass developement internationally.(you gain 1 mark for explanation (understanding mark earned)).However,the wealth was only concentrated in the hands of few people mainly in West Pakistan. the poor farmers weren't benefited. Pakistan was highly dependent on Western aid increases negative balance of trade,thus, increases burden on Pakistan economy.High prices of food led to student protests and an assassination attempt on Ayub Khan,causes law and order situation in Pakistan with mass oppositions from East Pakistan.(This proves how was the military regime bad)(once u give the negative side of the statement then you gain 1 more mark as shown above(evaluation mark earned)).you can also talk about the constitution as a negative point.
Till now You have successfully gained 8 out of 14.
If you explain the other two i.e Yahya and Zia for 1 mark each or only Zia for 2 marks. You will gain 10 out of 14.(Level 3 complete).
For the level 4:- if you explain 1 mark each for all three above i.e malik , mirza , Z.A Bhutto or B. Bhutto or sharif or explain Z.a bhutto for 2 marks and Skander Mirza for 1 mark .You will gain 13 out of 14
At the end give your final judgement which was better obviously military regime .You have now successfully scored 14 out of 14 .
(Note):- Remember facts are Level2 but the linkage of your points to the question is Level 3 and 4. The explanation that i have given of Ayub khan gives marks for Level 3 and the same kind of explanation in democratic form of government is Level 4.
I hope you understand it if you have any queries do post (y)

Reaction score
Q) Pakistan performed better in military regime than any democratic form of government?Do you agree or disagree?Explain your answer.(14)
Ayub Khan
Yahya khan
Zia-ul-haq
Malik Ghullam Muhammad
Skander Mirza
Zulfiqar ali bhutto
If you are able to describe each of these in your answer then you will only gain 6 out of 14 marks.(at most) Level 2 complete.
1st part positive points of military regime + negative points of military regime
e.g) Ayub:- 7% GDP three times of that of india,economic growth rose sharply which represented Pakistan as a important country on the verge of mass developement internationally.(you gain 1 mark for explanation (understanding mark earned)).However,the wealth was only concentrated in the hands of few people mainly in West Pakistan. the poor farmers weren't benefited. Pakistan was highly dependent on Western aid increases balance of trade increases burden on Pakistan economy.High prices of food led to student protests and an assassination attempt on Ayub Khan,causes law and order situation in Pakistan with mass oppositions from East Pakistan.(This proves how was the military regime bad)(once u give the negative side of the statement then you gain 1 more mark as shown above(evaluation mark earned)).
If you explain the other two i.e Yahya and Zia for 1 mark each or only Zia for 2 marks. You will gain 10 out of 14.(Level 3 complete).
For the level 4:- if you explain 1 mark each for all three above i.e malik , mirza , Z.A Bhutto or B. Bhutto or sharif or explain Z.a bhutto for 2 marks and Skander Mirza for 1 mark .You will gain 13 out of 14
At the end give your final judgement which was better obviously military regime .You have now successfully scored 14 out of 14 .
(Note):- Remember facts are Level2 but the linkage of your points to the question is Level 3 and 4. The explanation that i have given of Ayub khan gives marks for Level 3 and the same kind of explanation in democratic for of government is Level 4.
nyc answer

Reaction score
Ayub Khan
Yahya khan
Zia-ul-haq
Malik Ghullam Muhammad
Skander Mirza
Zulfiqar ali bhutto
e.g) Ayub:- 7% GDP three times of that of india,economic growth rose sharply which represented Pakistan as a important country on the verge of mass developement internationally.(you gain 1 mark for explanation (understanding mark earned)).However,the wealth was only concentrated in the hands of few people mainly in West Pakistan. the poor farmers weren't benefited. Pakistan was highly dependent on Western aid increases negative balance of trade,thus, increases burden on Pakistan economy.High prices of food led to student protests and an assassination attempt on Ayub Khan,causes law and order situation in Pakistan with mass oppositions from East Pakistan.(This proves how was the military regime bad)(once u give the negative side of the statement then you gain 1 more mark as shown above(evaluation mark earned)).
(Note):- Remember facts are Level2 but the linkage of your points to the question is Level 3 and 4. The explanation that i have given of Ayub khan gives marks for Level 3 and the same kind of explanation in democratic form of government is Level 4.
nycly done dude!!! :)

Reaction score
Ayub Khan
Yahya khan
Zia-ul-haq
Malik Ghullam Muhammad
Skander Mirza
Zulfiqar ali bhutto
e.g) Ayub:- 7% GDP three times of that of india,economic growth rose sharply which represented Pakistan as a important country on the verge of mass developement internationally.(you gain 1 mark for explanation (understanding mark earned)).However,the wealth was only concentrated in the hands of few people mainly in West Pakistan. the poor farmers weren't benefited. Pakistan was highly dependent on Western aid increases negative balance of trade,thus, increases burden on Pakistan economy.High prices of food led to student protests and an assassination attempt on Ayub Khan,causes law and order situation in Pakistan with mass oppositions from East Pakistan.(This proves how was the military regime bad)(once u give the negative side of the statement then you gain 1 more mark as shown above(evaluation mark earned)).you can also talk about the constitution as a negative point.
excellent outline! MashAllah

Reaction score
Ayub Khan
Yahya khan
Zia-ul-haq
Malik Ghullam Muhammad
Skander Mirza
Zulfiqar ali bhutto

Wow! keep it up and you'll surely get an A* (y)