• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
REMEMBER, EXAMINER LOOKS FOR QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY!!!!!!!!
all examiners are not just, and bigger point makes an impression. When they check so many papers, they do not read twice or with much concentration(some of them) so if u have less detail(if a wierd question comes or if u forgot something) then these two lines can save ur marks. THIS ONLY WORKS IF REST OF UR ANSWER IS OF L3

Reaction score
all examiners are not just, and bigger point makes an impression. When they check so many papers, they do not read twice or with much concentration(some of them) so if u have less detail(if a wierd question comes or if u forgot something) then these two lines can save ur marks. THIS ONLY WORKS IF REST OF UR ANSWER IS OF L3
Im sorry DUDE i have to disagree with your quote , it doesn't matter about your length but depend on the conciseness of your answer+ the quality of your answer i'll have to agree with ALI TAHIR .

Reaction score
7 mark pattern:- 5 mrks for knowledge + 2 marks for understanding
For knowledge 1 mark of a simplistic statement can be transferred into LEVEL2.
14 mark pattern:- 6 marks knowledge +4 marks for understanding + 4 marks for evaluation
For knowledge the simplistic statement of 2 marks can be transferred to LEVEL2.

Reaction score
7 mark pattern:- 5 mrks for knowledge + 2 marks for understanding
For knowledge 1 mark of a simplistic statement can be transferred into LEVEL2.
14 mark pattern:- 6 marks knowledge +4 marks for understanding + 4 marks for evaluation
For knowledge the simplistic statement of 2 marks can be transferred to LEVEL2.
sorry from my side but u people don't know advanced answering techniques. so better u people discuss with each other and i'm going aside.

Reaction score
From the Qur’anic passages you have studied, outline the relationship between God and two
of His messengers who were sent before the Prophet Muhammad. Can we write first about the prophets i.e they were sent by God, were sent for guidance, etc and then we can give the explanations of Surah Anaam (6:75-79) and Surah Maidah (5:110) ?

Reaction score
how successful have governmet been in the islamisation of pakistan between 1947 and 1988? Explain (14)
We have to write about the islamic reforms of the Objectives Resolution, all the three constitutions plus the reforms
Zulfiqar ali Bhutto bought up nearing the end of his rule and lastly the Islamization process of Zia Ul Haq!

Reaction score
What is that you wish to ask?? Will be glad to help you!!:)
i dont understand the monsoon, western deprressions and the concept of ''relief rainfall''.. in my book there is just one very confusing paragraph! :( but i have got to gei it smehow, as climate is an important part.. could you help? :)

Reaction score
No it is necessary to express clearly what you are supporting!! Therefore a simplistic statement becomes important!!
yes ure rite! our teacher said that the first mark goes to the simplistic statement! and in the 14mark q, up to 2 marks are awarded for a simplistic statement+Conclusion!

Reaction score
well study and share your problem what are you not understanding?? :D
hey!:) could you advise, is this correct? :
''Relief Rainfall is when the wind is forced to cool as it is getting higher because it is hitting high mountainous areas and then as it starts to lower again because it is not over mountainous areas it condenses and turns into rain. This is called relief rainfall because the cloud is being relieved of the rain that it was forced to make.'':confused: this was written in the notes i got! :unsure:

Reaction score
From the Qur’anic passages you have studied, outline the relationship between God and two
of His messengers who were sent before the Prophet Muhammad. Can we write first about the prophets i.e they were sent by God, were sent for guidance, etc and then we can give the explanations of Surah Anaam (6:75-79) and Surah Maidah (5:110) ? Help needed

Reaction score
Wait how did SSAK get here when the question says events from 1930-1940? -_-

I think only Allahabad address
Congress Tyranny
Pak resolution
Chaudhri Rehmat Ali

And the Round Table conferences.

Congress refused to accept any other party and declared that it represented whole of India itself while in reality, it was only devoted to support the Hindus.

Reaction score
Guys, Is there anyone who is leaving Section 3?

I am.

First I though I'll prepare till Ayub Khan since I don't have much time and have to manage other subjects as well. Discussed the matter with the teachers at school. According to them there's no point in preparing till Ayub Khan if at the end you're to leave the Question from Section three; according to what they believe or what's actually happening, if Part (a) is from Ayub Khan (Sec 3), chances are Part (c) might be from another topic from Sec 3, probably like from 'problems of Kashmir' etc. So I don't think there is a point in preparing parts of sec 3. Only preparing till Early problems faced by Pakistan. :)

Reaction score
I am.

First I though I'll prepare till Ayub Khan since I don't have much time and have to manage other subjects as well. Discussed the matter with the teachers at school. According to them there's no point in preparing till Ayub Khan if at the end you're to leave the Question from Section three; according to what they believe or what's actually happening, if Part (a) is from Ayub Khan (Sec 3), chances are Part (c) might be from another topic from Sec 3, probably like from 'problems of Kashmir' etc. So I don't think there is a point in preparing parts of sec 3. Only preparing till Early problems faced by Pakistan. :)

I'm also thinking of leaving sec 3 'cause its boring :p

Reaction score
I am.

but what about the 3 constitutions+ the creation of Bangladesh? our teacher said that they are v.important, :unsure: