• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
and do i haavveee to learn bout the ''plate tetonics theory'' ? :unsure:
well plates and climate...totally different things...:D
trust me when i say that Climate is much much more important than any other topic..whether it is plate whatever...:D

Reaction score
trust me when i say that Climate is much much more important than any other topic..whether it is plate whatever...:D
ooh soorry again! i was in the topography chapter! geography is my weak point coz i never studied it before! :(

Reaction score
ok means ive gotta start climate again seriously! thanx a lot..!!

Reaction score
ooh soorry again! i was in the topography chapter! geography is my weak point coz i never studied it before! :(

well its good for you cuz i love Geography and even though i gave it last year i still remember it much thanx to my AWESOME teacher..:D

and yes

Balance of Payment is the trade done with just money and Balance of Services is the trade done with money and some services are also provided...:D

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what r the most important topics of Section 3 in HISTORY?

Reaction score
Yeah I know, but a mark is never deducted if you do not write it!!!!
Our teacher says so, and he is the best one here in Islamabad.
yes he's write, but starting every answer with simple statement abt question keeps examiner frm thinking that u r giving introduction. But time can be saved by starting with level3 :)

Reaction score
It means to write a simple statement will be simply a wastage of time. right?

Reaction score
yes it is in many places, but if you have less to write, start a point with simple statement then two lines of introduction(not relating to question's demand but about that point) and then real point. This would make the point look bigger to examiner(small point has threat of being counted as l2 point, thus giving no marks)
REMEMBER, EXAMINER LOOKS FOR QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Tafseer yaar syllabus main nahen ha?? kia karoon tiyaar karoon ya nahen.?
and Ijma Qiyas and Hadith ka sirf relation tiyaar krna ha Quran say ...?? in legal thinking ??