• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys its not in the syllabus. -_- importance of the passage and tafsir are both different things

Reaction score
it's a small topic and it was in some ones guess too, idr maybe muzamil, do it, it will hardly take 15 mins

Reaction score
• Discuss important features of these passages e.g. the Qur’an’s reflection on nature

this means Allah's relation with the created, how can it be related to tafsir?
so ur saying is...
thiscan come as Q2.! right..? most probably second part...

Reaction score
• Discuss important features of these passages e.g. the Qur’an’s reflection on nature is a 10 mark question...
tafsir can come as a 4 mark one

Reaction score
it's a small topic and it was in some ones guess too, idr maybe muzamil, do it, it will hardly take 15 mins
sir zafar alam's . i know that and ive already done it , but i wanna know about how is it related with the passage stuff .

Reaction score
right...! Its relation with the created world...!
How do we answer this..
sorry for the botheration...

Reaction score
I hope the question of compilation during holy Prophet's life comes .. i will nail it :p

Reaction score
ISLAMIAT QUESTION:​
Please help!​
I was going through the examiner reports when something came up. I have a question:

In Paper 1, Q1 QURANIC PASSAGES!

We have to do 2 passages.

When we answer. Do we do the a) and b) of one passage THEN attempt the a) of next passage?

OR

do we attempt both a) parts then both b) parts

PLEASE HELP! Don't misguide me :( <3​

Reaction score
ISLAMIAT QUESTION:​
Please help!​
I was going through the examiner reports when something came up. I have a question:​
In Paper 1, Q1 QURANIC PASSAGES!​
We have to do 2 passages.​
When we answer. Do we do the a) and b) of one passage THEN attempt the a) of next passage?​
OR​
do we attempt both a) parts then both b) parts​
PLEASE HELP! Don't misguide me :( <3​
it's an option, your choice..
btw when the examiner will check your answers, he will award you out of 4 by looking at both your a parts and how they are answered and the same for b part.

Reaction score
it's an option, your choice..
btw when the examiner will check your answers, he will award you out of 4 by looking at both your a parts and how they are answered and the same for b part.

How do you attempt it? The question I mean...
First a) and b) then next passage?
That is what I do

Reaction score
first a then b..
but sometimes if i don't remember the points of b , i do a of both passages then b