• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The truth is,i can't do ratta!So i just get the basic idea from question's answers i read and once they get repeated over and over again i sort of get an idea on how to attempt them.;)

Reaction score
YES MARKING SCHEMS R ALSO HELPFUL
Thanks,i'll set the timer and attempt papers.But who should i ask to check them?Or should i consult marking scheme and just mark by myself?
N BY THE WAY U CAN SCAN AND PUT THEM ON XPC FOR COMMENTS N RATING , I HOPE I COULD HELP U EITH DAT

Reaction score
can i leave sec 3 on choice as it is very difficult n most of da paper cum 4rm sec 1 n 2?
plz reply soon as m out of tym

Reaction score
Q1,2,3 come from Sec 1 N 2.You should have PERFECT knowledge of these sections.However you should still read uptil 1958 Martial Law and then you would have Question 4 as a backup incase you have some doubts in 1,2 or 3.So in my opinion it is fine as long as you prepare 1 n 2 very well.

Reaction score
What is the Sunnah with respect to the Quran ?
A. Its reality
B. Its praise
C. Its Example
D. Its Elaboration

Reaction score
What is the Sunnah with respect to the Quran ?
A. Its reality
B. Its praise
C. Its Example
D. Its Elaboration

Sunnah is the portrayal of Quran through the Holy Prophet's character and actions.So i say D and C are both correct :D

Reaction score
Hmm,I'd go with D then,as Quran say 'Perform Salat',while the holy prophet showed it's example,ALONG with details so i guess he elaborated the command.My guess,and i could be wrong though.

Reaction score
Kindly someone answer the followin questions!
What role India played in the break up of Pakistan? Why would this war only restricted to East Pakistan? (14)
What was Zia's islamization? How did his Islamisation corroded the basic fabric of Islam? (14)
Why did Afghanistan oppose Pak's entry to UN in 1947? (7)
Why was Bhutto executed?(4)
Why did former USSR invade Afgahanistan in 1979? What was the result of invasion? (7)
dont try section 3 waste of time

Reaction score
can any1 plz check my answer (CIE pakstudies P1 june2004 Q3 b)
Q3b)Why was Congress rule of 1937-39 so hated by the muslims?
Ans : Muslims were treated cruelly.Many measures and anti-muslim policies were introduced by the Hindus to hurt Muslim culture and identity. Band-e-Mataram,a Hindu nationalist song was made compulsory to sing in the morning before official work started.The lyrics of the song were aimed at motivating Hindus to expel Muslims from 'Hindustan'.Secondly,an educational scheme in the name of Wardha scheme was introduced which purported that hindi should be the medium of education and there was to be no religious education which were strongly resented by the Muslims.Most importantly,Muslim students were made to bow before the portrait of Gandhi as a mark of reverence.Besides Muslims had no freedom to observe their religious rites as Azan and slaughtering cows was forbidden.Muslims were also victimized to riots in which their property was burnt.
(plz check my answer as per Cambridge format and also grade it.i would be really thankful if any one points out my mistakes and informs me of some improvements which are to be made to make this answer excellent and worth A*

Reaction score
can any1 plz check my answer (CIE pakstudies P1 june2004 Q3 b)
Q3b)Why was Congress rule of 1937-39 so hated by the muslims?
Ans : Muslims were treated cruelly.Many measures and anti-muslim policies were introduced by the Hindus to hurt Muslim culture and identity. Band-e-Mataram,a Hindu nationalist song was made compulsory to sing in the morning before official work started.The lyrics of the song were aimed at motivating Hindus to expel Muslims from 'Hindustan'.Secondly,an educational scheme in the name of Wardha scheme was introduced which purported that hindi should be the medium of education and there was to be no religious education which were strongly resented by the Muslims.Most importantly,Muslim students were made to bow before the portrait of Gandhi as a mark of reverence.Besides Muslims had no freedom to observe their religious rites as Azan and slaughtering cows was forbidden.Muslims were also victimized to riots in which their property was burnt.
(plz check my answer as per Cambridge format and also grade it.i would be really thankful if any one points out my mistakes and informs me of some improvements which are to be made to make this answer excellent and worth A*
u can also add dat if muslims lodged complains abt da attitude of hindus;decisions were made against the muslims....u can also mention dat during prayers pigs were pushed inside the mosque n noisy processions were carried outsyd the mosque
yor answer was quiet gud..........

Reaction score
u can also add dat if muslims lodged complains abt da attitude of hindus;decisions were made against the muslims....u can also mention dat during prayers pigs were pushed inside the mosque n noisy processions were carried outsyd the mosque
yor answer was quiet gud..........
thnx a lot but plz can u grade it

Reaction score
thnx a lot but plz can u grade it
You could add that congress had formed ministries in 8 out of 11 provinces and put unreasonable policies if Muslim league wanted to form coalitions.Also they put hurdles in the path of Muslim league when they tried to make proper government in the rest of 3 provinces.