• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Geography mark scheme is lenient.
Even if we consider that as a mistake, which it is not.
You'll lose maximum 2 marks.
Baki sara sahi hai :p
Islamiat bhi perfect.

ghalat ghalat :(
I wrote MONTHS of sowing n MONTHS of harvest which is wrong :p

Reaction score
Geography mark scheme is lenient.
Even if we consider that as a mistake, which it is not.
You'll lose maximum 2 marks.
Baki sara sahi hai :p
Islamiat bhi perfect.
2 marks :((((((((((((((((
Isl acha tha Alhamdullilah all praises to my worthy teachers :)

Reaction score
the events leading to the migration to medina
After the death of Abu talib the holy prophet had lost the clan protection as his worst enemy Abu lahab became the chief of the clan of banu hashim. He decided to find a new center for preaching Islam and went to taif but the people of taif not only rejected his message but also cursed and abused him.
He went to back to Mecca to preach Islam. In 11 year of prophet hood/621A.D six pilgrims from the tribe of khazraj in yathrib came to holy prophet and accepted its teachings after hearing it from the holy prophet and when they return to medina they introduced islam to close relatives and friends and soon islam began to reach yathrib. In 12 year of prophet hood / 622A.D 12 pilgrims came to the holy prophet and agreed to lead a righteous life believing in one Allah and to abstain from all social evils. This was the first Aqaba pledge and they agreed to spread islam in medina. The holy prophet sent two men to preach islam to the residents of the city;musab bin umair and soon there was a fertile growth of islam in medina. In 13 year of prophet hood/622A.D a deputation of 73 men and 2 women came to the holy prophet and agreed to support the holy prophet , to spend in plenty as well as in scarcity and if circumstances demand to lay their lives for the cause of islam . this was the second Aqaba pledge . the people invited the holy prophet and pledged support for his struggle. Soon islam began to spread rapidly in yathrib.
When the quraish came to know of these developments ;they redoubled their persecutions and holy prophet allowed the group of migrants to migrate to medina and family after family left in this manner. All the companions were able to migrate except hazrat abubakr and hazrat Ali. The quraish met in the council hall of dar un nadwa and planned that every person from each tribe will simultaneously attacked the prophet and kill him . the holy prophet was informed of these plans by Allah . the quran says:
“And remember when the unbelievers plotted against thee to keep thee in bonds and to slay thee and to get thee out of the home . they plotted and planned and Allah too plans but the best of the planners is Allah” (8:30)
The holy prophet asked hazrat ali to sleep on his bed as a decoy and to return the invaluables entrusted by his people. Accompanied by hazrat Abubakr he made his way to yathrib. how much marks i will get in this question

I think 8/10. Its a good answer, but I think Migration to abysinnia should've been mentioned as well (as it ultimately gave the idea of a greater migration to Yasrib), and a bit description of the opposition by the Quraish including the boycott.

Reaction score
can anyone help me with this question
Why did the British government took control of the EIC in 1858 ?
I once wrote an answer for it and my teacher said tht it is an extremely good answer and i could get good marks for this answer so i am writing down it for u

One of the main reasons why the EIC was replaced by the British government was because it was earning a bad name for the British government.its greed after the Battle of BuXar became a source of shame forthe British government.The officials made huge profits from their monopoly of trade in Bengal and started accepting personal gifts.There was immense corruption and mismanagement in the company andtheoffficials started exploiting the people.When a serious famine hit Bengal,they did nothing for the people and as a result many people died due to starvation and hunger.The officials started snatching the Indian lands by force usingtheir wrongful annexation.

The second reason was because the EIC was only a trading company afterall.The volume of trade and strategic importance of India meant that itwas too valuable an asset to be left in the hands of a trading company.India was a rich country with immense mineral wealth and natural resources.It was a Golden Sparrow for the British.About 10% of the British revenues were generated by trade with India and a number of raw materials which were needed by the British industry were found in India.

Perhaps the most important reason was the threat of Russian invasion in Central India.The British were extremely fearful thatthey might have to lose their Golden Sparrow which they didnotwant to in any case.It worried the British to such anextend that they made moves to secure north western border of India.The deafeat of British troops in Afghanistan meant that thesituation was inevitable.

If u found it useful,then please do remember me in ur prayers

Reaction score
I once wrote an answer for it and my teacher said tht it is an extremely good answer and i could get good marks for this answer so i am writing down it for u

One of the main reasons why the EIC was replaced by the British government was because it was earning a bad name for the British government.its greed after the Battle of BuXar became a source of shame forthe British government.The officials made huge profits from their monopoly of trade in Bengal and started accepting personal gifts.There was immense corruption and mismanagement in the company andtheoffficials started exploiting the people.When a serious famine hit Bengal,they did nothing for the people and as a result many people died due to starvation and hunger.The officials started snatching the Indian lands by force usingtheir wrongful annexation.

The second reason was because the EIC was only a trading company afterall.The volume of trade and strategic importance of India meant that itwas too valuable an asset to be left in the hands of a trading company.India was a rich country with immense mineral wealth and natural resources.It was a Golden Sparrow for the British.About 10% of the British revenues were generated by trade with India and a number of raw materials which were needed by the British industry were found in India.

Perhaps the most important reason was the threat of Russian invasion in Central India.The British were extremely fearful thatthey might have to lose their Golden Sparrow which they didnotwant to in any case.It worried the British to such anextend that they made moves to secure north western border of India.The deafeat of British troops in Afghanistan meant that thesituation was inevitable.

If u found it useful,then please do remember me in ur prayers
k thanx for helping