• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guyz can anyone plz explain to me what a mursal hadith is.??
MightyDragon43 Hey I did not actually know about this initially, but according to my understanding after googling: It is a hadith in which the hadith is narrated from a companion of the Holy Prophet and not the Holy Prophet itself (This means that the isnad does not trace back to the Holy Prophet (SAWW), but to one of his companions at the very end). Remember, that the Isnad should necessarily trace it's way back to the Prophet or in case of Hadis-e-Qudusi to Allah himself, so they are generally considered to be weak or (Zaeef)
Rember to give me reaction score

Reaction score
MightyDragon43 Hey I did not actually know about this initially, but according to my understanding after googling: It is a hadith in which the hadith is narrated from a companion of the Holy Prophet and not the Holy Prophet itself (This means that the isnad does not trace back to the Holy Prophet (SAWW), but to one of his companions at the very end). Remember, that the Isnad should necessarily trace it's way back to the Prophet or in case of Hadis-e-Qudusi to Allah himself, so they are generally considered to be weak or (Zaeef)
hey are the Questions of Taibeen and Tabi Tabeen important

Reaction score
Isnt mursal just another name for mawquf ahadith

Reaction score
A friend has sent me Sir Muzammil’s guess topics, (He got it from a friend who got it from Facebook) Insha Allah it will be accurate.
so does this mean that i do not have to emphasize much on the individual and communal conduct q2s cz i am really stressing out on these questions. brief overview qafi ho ga??? ya phir 6-7 hadith of both categories ko rat loon.

Reaction score
hwy can we do paper after the paper time of 1 and half hour has ended like the 10 to 5 min in which the examinar collects the paper
Ez. I did that in isl. Get an Extrasheet and pray that they don't stamp it and don't fill in details and don't tie it. After the paper has ended. Ask them what to write in details and write ur paper instead of writing the details and then quickly at the end write the details on extra sheet. Also, they give an extra thread. Throw it on the ground and ask them for a new one. When they are gone to take one write. Then if you are lucky and they didn't stamp your extra sheet,ask them to stamp I AND IT TAKES THEM ALOT OF TIME TO GET THAT. Then at the end, tell the examiner to bring u water. The end.

Reaction score
Isnt mursal just another name for mawquf ahadith
Mursal is what Abu Dawood did. They remove the narrators from chain so that the successor is directly taking it from the prophet

صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم​

Reaction score
OPen up; the November Islamiat V22 exam and just skip the topics which have come in it

so does this mean that i do not have to emphasize much on the individual and communal conduct q2s cz i am really stressing out on these questions. brief overview qafi ho ga??? ya phir 6-7 hadith of both categories ko rat loon.

Reaction score
Ez. I did that in isl. Get an Extrasheet and pray that they don't stamp it and don't fill in details and don't tie it. After the paper has ended. Ask them what to write in details and write ur paper instead of writing the details and then quickly at the end write the details on extra sheet. Also, they give an extra thread. Throw it on the ground and ask them for a new one. When they are gone to take one write. Then if you are lucky and they didn't stamp your extra sheet,ask them to stamp I AND IT TAKES THEM ALOT OF TIME TO GET THAT. Then at the end, tell the examiner to bring u water. The end.
Addie Zak nice idea, man i will try,

Reaction score
Salam every one!
Post your Pak St., Islamiyat and Urdu doubts here. Members here will try and help you out, Insha'Allah!

I have a few questions which need to be answered can u guys help me out ??
Q1)Why did Simon Commission come to India ? [7]
Q2)Why did Simon Commission failed ? [7]
Q3)Why did Nehru published his report in 1928? [7]
Q4)Why did Nehru Report fail? [7]
HELP will be greatly appreciated !! :D
All 4 marks questions
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-4-part-questions-compilation-here.13263/
thanks so much