• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can somebody help me in attempting lesson type of question in islamiat.
example. what lessons do we get from Conquest of makkah?
you need to give two points for this type of answer and elaborate a bit on them, and mostly these types of questions come on battles of badr and uhad, but in case of conquest u could give the following points:
1. muslims entered makkah peacefully, and it was the first time that such a great victory took place with almost no bloodshed, so muslims today should also be strong and peaceful to be able to conquer the holy places eg jersulam
2. the final victory over the quraish show that whoever remains loyal to Allah and his prophet always is successful, no matter how long it takes

if anyone would like to add some points please do

Reaction score
salam,
see i have this problem i have started studying for my c.i.e but not with a clear worked out plan.I mean there is hardly a month and a few days left, and i haven't completed my syllabus yet.I am having some serious problems in pak-studies p-2(geography) its like this i study from Huma naz and then fazle karim and then i see the syllabus but so far this isn't working out for me.It takes most of my time,and still my concepts remain unclear .What do i do? am i studying the right way?If not please guide me because there is little time left and i have to do A-LOT .
p.s any usefull notes on geography topic "Topography".
Im a the same stage as you..need help..

Reaction score
NO ONE IN NIGEL KELLY BOOK I THINK IN FRONT OF EVERY CHAPTER THE TIME LINE IS GIVE JUST WRITE IT DOWN OKAY ;)

Reaction score
Can i still use Zafar alam notes to prepare for the islamiyat exam this year? Some people in my class told me that I shouldn't study from them because they aren't any good. They say that the details he has given are irrelevant. Is this true?

Reaction score
salam,
see i have this problem i have started studying for my c.i.e but not with a clear worked out plan.I mean there is hardly a month and a few days left, and i haven't completed my syllabus yet.I am having some serious problems in pak-studies p-2(geography) its like this i study from Huma naz and then fazle karim and then i see the syllabus but so far this isn't working out for me.It takes most of my time,and still my concepts remain unclear .What do i do? am i studying the right way?If not please guide me because there is little time left and i have to do A-LOT .
p.s any usefull notes on geography topic "Topography".
Watch The Second Clip http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/for-all-those-who-have-problem-in-geography.12546/

Reaction score
It's like i'm the only one taking 2nd language Urdu!! Could anyone help me? So my 2nd language Urdu exam is in may and i'm pretty scared. Could you answer some questions of mine and give me some tips on how to get a good grade in Urdu as well?
Q1. What are the examiners really looking for so as to give you an A*?? Are there like some wild factors they'd like to see in your exam? Please mention.
Q2. What if for the comprehension part...i write exactly the same text as given in the passages? Will my marks be deducted?? Do we have to write in our own words as in is it a MUST??
Please reply asap. May Allah Bless you!

Reaction score
Q2. What if for the comprehension part...i write exactly the same text as given in the passages? Will my marks be deducted?? Do we have to write in our own words as in is it a MUST??
I don't think so, I sometimes use the same words but i guess it's better to write in your own words.

Reaction score
What was in the Battle of Kanpur ?
What was satyagrya ?
This is the answer in mark scheme for battle of kanpur:
Troops joined revolt, killed their officers, led by Nana Sahib, British held out for 3 weeks, then
surrendered, soldiers and 300 women and children slaughtered, remainder kept as
prisoners, reinforcements arrived and prisoners killed, British carried out acts of revenge,
Sahib escaped.

i dont know about satyagrya! :D