• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
what? our teacher has told us that we can take extra sheets! and where does the syllabus say that?
as far as in know, there isnt! i chechd the specimen thing and it says all candidates shud write on the paper, no additional material is required! and extra sheets come under add. material right? so i guess we'll only write on the paper, in the 2/2.5 pages they give after each q!

Reaction score
as far as in know, there isnt! i chechd the specimen thing and it says all candidates shud write on the paper, no additional material is required! and extra sheets come under add. material right? so i guess we'll only write on the paper, in the 2/2.5 pages they give after each q!
u r right that it was written on the specimen paper that no additional material is required ...bt extra sheets will be provided as told by my teacher...bt they would appreciate if u write all the things on the provided space

Reaction score
They don't give extra sheets .
Last year we were allowed extra sheets , they still didn't provide .
I didn't ask for extra sheets ; after all 4 questions , i still had 1 whole page left to fill :p

But people in our centre were not given sheets , even though they were in the middle of their answers .

Reaction score
PLX answer these
Who was Titu Mir? [4]
What was the Faraizi Movement? [4]
What was the Swadeshi Movement? [4]
What was the Simla Agreement? [4]

Reaction score
Aoa guys .. can somebody please tell me if Tafsir is in the syllabus or not , do we have to do it or not .
Here's what the syllabus says :
2. The history and importance of the Qur’an
Candidates should study:
• the revelation of the Qur’an to the Prophet between the years 610 and 632
• the account of the compilation of the Qur’an under the Rightly Guided Caliphs
• the major themes of the Qur’an as contained both in the passages set for special study and in other
similar passages
• the use of the Qur’an in legal thinking, and its relationship with the Hadiths, consensus (ijma‘ ) and
analogy (qiyas)
• its significance as the basis of all thought and action in Islam.

Reaction score
i wanted to ask regarding islamiyat paper 1 q1 part b.
i have a confusion that we have to write suggestive remarks or the importance.pls do not upload notes of surahs.i just need ur understanding regarding how to attempt this part of the question.urgent pls....

Reaction score
AOA people .
i got a question ... Quran as a source of guidance is kinda the same as "Quran in legal thinking" and "Quran as basis of tought and action in Islam".
you have to tell the laws revealed abt war , about social matters , about inheritance etc . Right ?

Reaction score
AOA people .
i got a question ... Quran as a source of guidance is kinda the same as "Quran in legal thinking" and "Quran as basis of tought and action in Islam".
you have to tell the laws revealed abt war , about social matters , about inheritance etc . Right ?
yup!!!

Reaction score
Aoa guys .. can somebody please tell me if Tafsir is in the syllabus or not , do we have to do it or not .
Here's what the syllabus says :
2. The history and importance of the Qur’an
Candidates should study:
• the revelation of the Qur’an to the Prophet between the years 610 and 632
• the account of the compilation of the Qur’an under the Rightly Guided Caliphs
• the major themes of the Qur’an as contained both in the passages set for special study and in other
similar passages
• the use of the Qur’an in legal thinking, and its relationship with the Hadiths, consensus (ijma‘ ) and
analogy (qiyas)
• its significance as the basis of all thought and action in Islam.

Nope tafsir not coming