• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I want to ask regarding the battle of Nahrawan (during Hazrat Ali's time) that what were the actual causes? Were the Kharijites enraged when Hazrat Ali accepted the arbitration?

Reaction score
I want to ask regarding the battle of Nahrawan (during Hazrat Ali's time) that what were the actual causes? Were the Kharijites enraged when Hazrat Ali accepted the arbitration?
- his supporters thought he was the leader of the community and those who opposed him were wrong so they thought he was wrong to arbitrate with the sinners.
- after the battle of siffin on their way back they asked Ali(R.A) to fight the Syrians but he refused saying that he had signed the agreement and would not break it .
- so they turned against him and formed a party.

Reaction score
I need to know what we have to write in the main events during Hazrat Umar's Caliphate? I mean we can't write about all the battles fought during his time 'cause that would be too much info. So what should we write?

Reaction score
I need to know what we have to write in the main events during Hazrat Umar's Caliphate? I mean we can't write about all the battles fought during his time 'cause that would be too much info. So what should we write?

I want to ask the same cause I have seen such questions like in 2010 a question came regarding the main events of the caliphate of Hazrat Ali and it came in my mocks too so yeah, it took me heaps of time to complete it. .___.

Reaction score
I want to ask the same cause I have seen such questions like in 2010 a question came regarding the main events of the caliphate of Hazrat Ali and it came in my mocks too so yeah, it took me heaps of time to complete it. .___.
go through Yasmin Malik book , you can surely include all of the battles in your answer in specific time
not only H.Umar's(R.A) battles but do the conquests/battles of every Caliph from Yasmin Malik , its the best.
- problems of H.Abu Bakr(R.A) = Farkhanda Noor Muhammad , His battles = Yasmin Malik
- Hazrat Umar (R.A) from election to death = Yasmin Malik
- Hazrat Usman (R.A) from election to death = Farkhanda Noor Muhammad
- Hazrat Ali (R.A) from election to death = Yasmin Malik
- administration/services of all of them = Farkhanda Noor Muhammad

Reaction score
Name and date the main battles.
Some of the important dates/battles are: 636AD/15AH battle of Yarmuk, 638AD/17AH battle of al-Qadisiyya, 642AD/21AH battle of Nihawand.
Give a coherent account of the progress of Muslim armies, the battles won and the land captured.

Reaction score
go through Yasmin Malik book , you can surely include all of the battles in your answer in specific time
not only H.Umar's(R.A) battles but do the conquests/battles of every Caliph from Yasmin Malik , its the best.
- problems of H.Abu Bakr(R.A) = Farkhanda Noor Muhammad , His battles = Yasmin Malik
- Hazrat Umar (R.A) from election to death = Yasmin Malik
- Hazrat Usman (R.A) from election to death = Farkhanda Noor Muhammad
- Hazrat Ali (R.A) from election to death = Yasmin Malik

Thank you so much. I will apply your method and practice a question to see whether I am able to do it within the allocated time.

Name and date the main battles.
Some of the important dates/battles are: 636AD/15AH battle of Yarmuk, 638AD/17AH battle of al-Qadisiyya, 642AD/21AH battle of Nihawand.
Give a coherent account of the progress of Muslim armies, the battles won and the land captured.

Are we suppose to add administrative reforms under the main events of Hazrat Umar?

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I will apply your method and practice a question to see whether I am able to do it within the allocated time.

Are we suppose to add administrative reforms under the main events of Hazrat Umar?
yes you are supposed to write about the administrative reforms , not all of them though.
go through the marking schemes to know what to write.

Reaction score
ok, so in the main events of the caliphs do we have to write about election and martyrdom?

Reaction score
trace the expansion of the muslim empire under Hazrat Umar's Caliph (10)

We can't write about all the battle fought during his time. so then what should we write??

Reaction score
trace the expansion of the muslim empire under Hazrat Umar's Caliph (10)

We can't write about all the battle fought during his time. so then what should we write??
why cant you write .
do Caliphs from YASMIN MALIK book .
its so much easier than it looks , trust me

Reaction score
I ACCIDENTLY WROTE ABOUT THE MIGRATION TO MADINAH INSTEAD OF ABYSSINIA IN ISLAMIYAT PAPER 1, HOW MUCH MARKS WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR THIS? FULL?

Reaction score
I ACCIDENTLY WROTE ABOUT THE MIGRATION TO MADINAH INSTEAD OF ABYSSINIA IN ISLAMIYAT PAPER 1, HOW MUCH MARKS WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR THIS? FULL?

if you wrote only about the migration than yup you might get only 1 mark.