• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
okay i did write something like this but without references soo how many marks will i get?
well, the marking scheme says:
"Good answers will quote and discuss Hadiths and
reflect on the general principles about communal living that are deduced from them giving a
clear picture of their teaching about relationships with others and communal life.”
so i guess, you are going to lose 2 marks . Sorry :(

Reaction score
I wrote just like 'xSabax', additionally, I also wrote about Hadith-e-Qudsi and its' absolute authenticity.

Reaction score
people, seroiusly, im getting a headache.
leave the past, think about the future
if you did something wrong then this ain't the end of the world, my friend.
i gave my islamiat second time after scoring a B in last session and expecting a wayy better result than before. MOVE ON :cool:

Reaction score
Ahem, if I am not wrong, but Q.2(a) was a little different as it required "Muslims interaction with each other as a community", thus I wrote teachings as well as applications.

Reaction score
i gave my islamiat second time after scoring a B in last session. MOVE ON :cool:
That's why u seem to be brilliant in Islamiyat. Ok, promise! I won't discuss about it know!

Reaction score
i gave my islamiat second time after scoring a B in last session and expecting a wayy better result than before. MOVE ON :cool:
Experience and practice improves oneself.

Reaction score
Ahem, if I am not wrong, but Q.2(a) was a little different as it required "Muslims interaction with each other as a community", thus I wrote teachings as well as applications.

Ur right. It said write about how muslims should treat one another

Reaction score
Another query is that, due to less time I did Q.5(a) with little effort I wrote less than a pages, but what I included was that what fast makes us self-restraint from(material and spiritual), then I quoted time period of Fasting, and quotes of the intentions to make and break the fast. Finally I wrote those who are exempted from fasting. So I would like opinions on how much marks I can get and what I missed in the answer. JazakAllah.

Reaction score
what was different in it o_O
communal life means interaction with one another.

Reaction score
what was different in it o_O
communal life means interaction with one another.
Yes you are write but, as far as I remember the question also asked how Muslims should act, similar to part (b)'s of Q.1, so if was slightly different requiring teaching and applications/examples.

Reaction score
Another query is that, due to less time I did Q.5(a) with little effort I wrote less than a pages, but what I included was that what fast makes us self-restraint from(material and spiritual), then I quoted time period of Fasting, and quotes of the intentions to make and break the fast. Finally I wrote those who are exempted from fasting. So I would like opinions on how much marks I can get and what I missed in the answer. JazakAllah.
Here, I made my own notes b4 the exam, hoping for 14/14 in that question, Insha Allah.

Attachments

• Ramadan.pdf
    297.7 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
Yes you are write but, as far as I remember the question also asked how Muslims should act, similar to part (b)'s of Q.1, so if was slightly different requiring teaching and applications/examples.

Yeah you just needed to quote 4 or 5 hadiths and simply elaborate them with examples.