• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Q.With reference to relief, drainage, and economic importance, explain the differences between Northern Mountains and Western mountains.
Plx answer this..

Reaction score
I wanted to know about the choices in islamiat paper.. I mean which questions have achoice and what topics have choice.. Waiting for prompt reply..

Reaction score
Oh and could you also please tell me that which islamiat solved pastpapers are authentic and right available in islamabad

Reaction score
I wanted to know about the choices in islamiat paper.. I mean which questions have achoice and what topics have choice.. Waiting for prompt reply..
Paper 1:
contains 5 questions of which candidates must answer Question 1, Question 2 and two others.
1. Major themes of the Qur’an: Three passages will be set from the list in Appendix 1, of which
candidates may choose any two. [8 marks]
2. The history and importance of the Qur’an: This question is usually set in more than one part, and
requires an essay length answer. [14 marks]
3. The life and importance of the Prophet Muhammad: One or two questions are set, usually in more
than one part, requiring essay length answers. [14 marks]
4. The first Islamic community: One or two questions are set, usually in more than one part, requiring
essay length answers. [14 marks]
Total mark = 50.

Paper 2:
contains 5 questions of which candidates must answer Question 1, Question 2 and two others.
1. Major teachings of the Hadiths of the Prophet: Four passages are set from the list in Appendix 2, of
which candidates may choose any two. [8 marks]
2. The history and importance of the Hadiths: This question is usually set in more than one part, and
requires an essay length answer. [14 marks]
3. The period of rule of the Rightly Guided Caliphs and their importance as leaders; One or two
questions are set, usually in more than one part, requiring essay length answers. [14 marks]
4. The Articles of Faith and the Pillars of Islam: One or two questions are set, usually in more than one
part, requiring essay length answers. [14 marks]
Total mark = 50.

Hope this helps ;):)

Reaction score
Give three reasons to explain why Jihad Movement failed???
I have the three reasons but I am unable to explain them. The explanation needs to be at least six to seven lines for each point( I know that's not o level requirement but that's what my teacher says)
1. Tribal Differences
2. Sikhs exploited the differences
3. Betrayal of Yar Muhammad Khan

PLEASE HURRY I HV AN EXAM TOMORROW

Reaction score
Give three reasons to explain why Jihad Movement failed???
I have the three reasons but I am unable to explain them. The explanation needs to be at least six to seven lines for each point( I know that's not o level requirement but that's what my teacher says)
1. Tribal Differences
2. Sikhs exploited the differences
3. Betrayal of Yar Muhammad Khan

PLEASE HURRY I HV AN EXAM TOMORROW
Why listening to teacher?o_O Follow CIE (y)

Use your book to explain..

Reaction score
Question 1 Part b
Explain the importance of these events in Islamic history:
a) Marriage to Khadija
b) Fixing of Hajr-al-Aswad

Reaction score
dude no new technique...just the old ones.... go throu books......make notes i.e write down all imp points...attempt past paprs in less time thn originaly allocatd (will help u in time managment)...n thtz prety much there is!
n yeah pray! most imp thing!
:)
can you recommend me some books which may be easy, have more information and may help me!

Reaction score
Anybody Answer this question please!
What was the faraizi Movement?(4)

thank you!
-initiated by Ahmed Shah Barailvi
-to improve the social and political status of Muslims
-to revive Islam in the Islam; as it called upon the Muslims to give up un-Islamic practices, and perform the religion practices
-the movement started to decline after the death of Haji Sharait Ullah.

Reaction score
HEy ...is anybody here that hav studied from sir tariq ali hassan of pakistan studies and have got an A*
The one who also teaches in KGS.....i don't know about how good his tutions are, but i've heard that his students from KGS ake tutions from Sir Zafar Alam!

Reaction score
URGENT HELP

Please tell me whether I should do History Past Papers from 2000 and on wards or before 2000