• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A* on 85 marks? o_O
so my teachers say , but that is extremely rare
perCENTILE will always be 90
but perCENTAGE can vary
simple percentile roughly means that on A* u r better than 90% candidates
so if paper is tough PERCENTAGE threshold comes down
(this is to my best of understanding ,I might as well be wrong!)

Reaction score
but in our mock exams sir junaid akhtar gives 3 questions from section 3 now tell me sir junaid is a very renowned teacher and there must be a reason so to be on safer side prepare problems of newly born pakistan,reasons for imposing martial law,ayub khan reforms and reasons for decline,reasons for separation of east pakistan,simla agreement,zia ul haq reforms and pakistan relationship with ussr. so with all of these topics you shall be able to attempt the paper this is what i have done from sec 3 and done complete sec 1 and 2

Reaction score
in 14 marks qs regarding sir syed are we supposed to just describe his works and explain their importance or do we have to also give background explaination as to why he made thses efforts. like he believed muslims needed to improve relations with british after the war etc.

Reaction score
In Pakistan Studies Paper 2 the syllabus states the candidates should be able to identify the main metallic and non-metallic mineral resources of Pakistan, and in what quantities they
(i) are extraced
(ii) exist as reserves

My question is that in this part do we really have to learn the quantity like literally learn them?

Secondly the next part says 'understand the extent to which these can be exploited'. Someone kindly explain me about this.
P.S: Reply urgently

Reaction score
Hey could someone tell me how to solve the : Allah's relatoin with two of His messengers" question. I mean which verses should we quote and so on and so forth . Thanks a lot in advance.

Reaction score
In Pakistan Studies Paper 2 the syllabus states the candidates should be able to identify the main metallic and non-metallic mineral resources of Pakistan, and in what quantities they
(i) are extraced
(ii) exist as reserves

My question is that in this part do we really have to learn the quantity like literally learn them?

Secondly the next part says 'understand the extent to which these can be exploited'. Someone kindly explain me about this.
P.S: Reply urgently
I dont know if we have to learn them or not but in connection with the exploition you should say economically unfeasible/feasible give details and corruption and no technology or Province disputes or little funds etc.

Reaction score
i guess u mentioned only 2 prophets... if not enough then add about hazrat Muhammad (Salal laho Alaihay Wasalam).. the verses of Surah Doha that " And we find you wandering and provided you with guidance"
I meant that are two verses enough for the two prophets .

Reaction score
Then the relation we can give refrence that Hazrat Ibrahim's important events form the obligations of Haj. About Hazrat Adam we can write about he being taught by Allah about repenting...

Reaction score
I meant that are two verses enough for the two prophets .
u can write the entire verses.... if u can learn... and once u start writing u will get verses urself... that's how i get too many verses for my answer... ryt now cant remember more?