• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
the worst part for prepareation was that our teacher gave one class a one week ...we knew nothing ...evertything i learned was frm the past papers

Reaction score
Hi all I just gave my Pak Studies paper 1 and Islmaiat 1.Pak Studiesmwas very easy.There was a question of 14 marks question that was the two nation theory the most important contribution of sir syed Ahmed khan? I agreed with this statement and wrote 3 points of two nation theory,2 educational and 1 political and 1 of better understanding b/w the British . Will my answer be right? Thanks! And another question was 'Did the RTC's achieved anything? Explain your answer.I wrote the falures first. Will it be right? Thanks

Reaction score
Hi all I just gave my Pak Studies paper 1 and Islmaiat 1.Pak Studiesmwas very easy.There was a question of 14 marks question that was the two nation theory the most important contribution of sir syed Ahmed khan? I agreed with this statement and wrote 3 points of two nation theory,2 educational and 1 political and 1 of better understanding b/w the British . Will my answer be right? Thanks! And another question was 'Did the RTC's achieved anything? Explain your answer.I wrote the falures first. Will it be right? Thanks
I WROTE DAT THE MOST IMP WERE EDUACATIONAL BUT 2 NATION THEORY WAS ALSO IMP , N IN UR OTHER ONE QUESTION I WROTE CHRONOLOGICALLY , I RTC , IT SUCESS N FAILOIR N SO ON

Reaction score
Both of them will be correct.But in the RTC question you could have explained the successes and failures of each of the RTC`s separately and concluded with that there were more failures than successes. (y)

Reaction score
Both of them will be correct.But in the RTC question you could have explained the successes and failures of each of the RTC`s separately and concluded with that there were more failures than successes. (y)
IN THE FIRST QUESTION HE MENTIONED , I WROTE DAT EDUCATIONAL REFORMS WERE IMPORTANT BUT THE IMPORTANCE OF 2 NATION THEORY CANNOT BE DENIED , AS WELL ,
WAS I RIGHT OR WRONG , I GUESS IN IT WE HAVE TO PUT FORWARD OUR OWN OPINION , I DID PLACED THE WHOLE RESONING

Reaction score
for the history exam did anyone actually do question 4 and and for the question on marathas do u include the shah waliullah wala part where he writes letters and stuff and durrani comes and defeats them

Reaction score
for the history exam did anyone actually do question 4 and and for the question on marathas do u include the shah waliullah wala part where he writes letters and stuff and durrani comes and defeats them
I did question four. But couldn't write more than 1.5 pages due to the shortage of time.

Reaction score
I DDNT DO Q4 N IN MARATHAS ONE I JUST MENTIONED DAT THEY WERE DEFEATED BY AHMAD SHAH ABDALI