• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Along with the small scale methods. Animal dung as manure, family working as labor and stuff like that.

Reaction score
:cry::( I had a splendid history paper that i might get an A* in it. but a pathetic geography paper :( i didn't write the problems in the 'to what extent' questions. i forgot about that. then the description of picture in q1 was bad :(
I did that too didn't discuss the other side :(
but thankfully I only attemptd one 'to what extent' wala qstn!

Reaction score
in question 5, in to what extent can pakistan increase it's food supply,
i wrote things like pakistan can import food from other countries and that can use hyvs to increase yield along with using pesticides to increase crop yield, and that they can use reserve land for crops and for disadvantages i wrote that it will be expensive,pests may attack and that it will lower crop yield and also water may be polluted so it can't be used for irrigation and that may hamper the food supply,
WILL THIS GET ME 6 out 0f 6
yes u'll get em if u have explained em well :D

Reaction score
Along with the small scale methods. Animal dung as manure, family working as labor and stuff like that.
i mentioned about what kind of seeds they use and everything is done manually
but, i didn't mention about animal dung as manure and family workers :oops:

Reaction score
It should be fine. But the question mentioned small scale, so you should have.