• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
w
The agriculture question asked about:
  • names of crops and their uses
  • definition of cash crop farming with reference to a crop named above
  • order of process of cultivation
  • cultivation of rice on small-scale farm
  • graph on sugar cane production
  • why agricultural production varies from year to year
  • to what extent can road, rail and air transport be improved so that food supplies can reach different areas of Pakistan

what was the value for the graph

Reaction score
I think we should stop discussing geography since everyone seems to be losing marks here, and its creepy :l
so, we have urdu next, and i havent even started.

What to do? -.-
i agree, discussing the geo paper has totally freaked me out and now we can't do anything but pray and hope for the best for everyone! :)
as for urdu, how are you all going to prepare? read sample essays, practice translations and idioms?

Reaction score
i agree, discussing the geo paper has totally freaked me out and now we can't do anything but pray and hope for the best for everyone! :)
as for urdu, how are you all going to prepare? read sample essays, practice translations and idioms?
I dont think we have enough time to practice translations :l
And haha, yeah. My paper had went so well, until i visited xtremepaper's forum o.o