• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
impression yes but about the marks that really depends on the examiner
actualy I ddnt read the instructions carefully and after completing my paper I was going through the paper and then it was shock to me and I had to cut one whole question , luckily others were rite

Reaction score
actualy I ddnt read the instructions carefully and after completing my paper I was going through the paper and then it was shock to me and I had to cut one whole question , luckily others were rite
Paper had a lot of time.40 mins for each question.You should have planned first and then write.Cutting sure does put bad impression.
-------------------------------
Guyz in mazmun point 2 I wrote about bad conditions of animals but that isnt that wrong?

Reaction score
Paper had a lot of time.40 mins for each question.You should have planned first and then write.Cutting sure does put bad impression.
Guyz in mazmun point 2 I wrote about bad conditions of animals but that isnt that wrong?
I wrote dat bad treatment , I remembered da report of Faisalabad zoo and so wrote those points beside dat I wrote abt the safety of people

Reaction score
and the problem which happened was dat in the instructions it was dat every question on fresh page and unfortunately I forgot thx and after q2 I directly wrote q3

Reaction score
and the problem which happened was dat in the instructions it was dat every question on fresh page and unfortunately I forgot thx and after q2 I directly wrote q3
I did the same however in my case only 2 lines space between each question.I can't remember where that instruction was?

Reaction score
not at all it's absolutly correct :)

Reaction score
it was on the answer bocklet , 1 st page where we wrote our candidate name etc
no it wasn't that we have to start each qstn from a fresh page just leave two lines n it was written to rule line across the page after each qstn n then start the next!

Reaction score
no it wasn't that we have to start each qstn from a fresh page just leave two lines n it was written to rule line across the page after each qstn n then start the next!
the 1 u r sayng was for history for Urdu it was to start from new page , ddnt u read the instructions

Reaction score
the 1 u r sayng was for history for Urdu it was to start from new page , ddnt u read the instructions
actually we did r his papers on the qstn paper n we were given supplements for urdu p1 n these were the same as those for isl p1 n p2 n it was not written anywhere on em to use a fresh page for each q even my frnd askde an invigi. n he said do as u wish ! :)

Reaction score
actually we did r his papers on the qstn paper n we were given supplements for urdu p1 n these were the same as those for isl p1 n p2 n it was not written anywhere on em to use a fresh page for each q even my frnd askde an invigi. n he said do as u wish ! :)
no idea hope 4 the best!

Reaction score
well I am pretty sure the examiner wouldn't deduct marks on such petty issues that whether or not the student used a new page or how many lines he/she skipped before starting a new question. As long as everything is legible and clear, hopefully there is nothing to worry about :)

Reaction score
hey guys! I have recently started the syllabus of Geography....Can anyone guide me about the paper pattern, attempting the paper and some of the important Q's on Pakistan's topographical regions and climate of Pakistan :unsure:

Reaction score
hey guys! I have recently started the syllabus of Geography....Can anyone guide me about the paper pattern, attempting the paper and some of the important Q's on Pakistan's topographical regions and climate of Pakistan :unsure:
I m done with my geo thx session so ,
while answering the questions u need to answer according to the marks like if the question is of 4 marks so u have to mention atleast 4 points , less than dat ur marks ll be deducted , I personally favoured to attempt the questions having parts of marks abt 2, 3 , 4 , 6 . then in th chp 1 mostly the labelings on the map comes and how different thngs effect lifestyle or life and for other chapters u study from the sylabuss core.
hope dat helps

Reaction score
I m done with my geo thx session so ,
while answering the questions u need to answer according to the marks like if the question is of 4 marks so u have to mention atleast 4 points , less than dat ur marks ll be deducted , I personally favoured to attempt the questions having parts of marks abt 2, 3 , 4 , 6 . then in th chp 1 mostly the labelings on the map comes and how different thngs effect lifestyle or life and for other chapters u study from the sylabuss core.
hope dat helps
Yeah...hope so:)

Reaction score
Guys for sekh pa l wrote"umer par itni muskilat a gain ka wo sekh pa ho gaya"
For gulchara urana l wrote"chor chori ka paisoun sa gulchara urata hova pakra gaya"
For zahr ugalna l wrote"jo log dusro ka khilaf bagair kisi waja ka zahr ugalta hain wo log boht bad ikhlaq hota hain"
For band phorna l wrote"ali apna app ko acha gharana ka aur taleem yafta batata tha lakin jab taleem ki bat ayi to us ka banda phur gaya"
Plz reply me if they are correct...