• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 5 Tips !! :)

Reaction score
one more thing in calculating delta C in labarotory, do we have to calculate Q for 1 mol of CO^2 produced like in stardard enthalpy of combustions.......if so then formula wud be mc4T/moles of co^2 produced(by the calulated moles of ethanol by stoichiometry) ???
my teacher didnt give much coaching for preparing p5 nd she goes on telling looong stories
yup

Reaction score
umm hi! cud u plz tell me abt d graph?! I mean how do I get to know if d graph shud b a curve or a straight line?!

and also d anomalies, how do we speak about dem?! IM CONFUSED! :/

Reaction score
I'm sorry xhizors the internet was playin arnd gettin me pissed :/ Finally, here, my solubility table.. and yeah, i like ur idea of discussing papers:)
Jazak Allahu Khair brother:)
sis, there' a mistake in this nah? i mean we all got values of solubility above a 100, and i think you've taken mass of solution, rather than water? or am i mistaken someplace ?:unsure:

Reaction score
ummm ASAP what about p5 Oct/Nov 2011 part f) how are they gettin Pb3O4????? i mean how do we calculate it cuz i keep gettin a gradient of 1

Reaction score
Can you guys also suggest a sensible diagram for NOV10/53 q1
What sort of internal separation device will be used here to separate H2O2 and the catalyst??
use a divided flask. this type of flask has two sections. in one section we have catalyst and in another h202 so set the whole apparatus and for reaction to occur shake the flask so that the reagents come into contact!

Reaction score
How do we knw what the gradient represents?
Like when it says use the value of the gradient to find anothee quantity?

Reaction score
ok guys going 2 sleep take care everyone,
May Allah swt Reward us all, Bless us all, grant us all the ultimate rewards, immense blessings, ultimate success Ameen!
May Allah help me and everyone else to proactively, awesomly, successfully attempt tommorows paper Ameen
May Allah help me and everyone else to get the 100% marks tommorow Ameen Ameeen Ameeen Ya RabbalAlameen!!
Please pray for my distinction and unlimited success....

tc,
Never settle for the less u can be!
Expect from yourself like no one has ever did,
your bro
Salam!

Reaction score
A
ok guys going 2 sleep take care everyone,
May Allah swt Reward us all, Bless us all, grant us all the ultimate rewards, immense blessings, ultimate success Ameen!
May Allah help me and everyone else to proactively, awesomly, successfully attempt tommorows paper Ameen
May Allah help me and everyone else to get the 100% marks tommorow Ameen Ameeen Ameeen Ya RabbalAlameen!!
Please pray for my distinction and unlimited success....

tc,
Never settle for the less u can be!
Expect from yourself like no one has ever did,
your bro
Salam!
Aaammeeeeenn!!!! and May you get that World Distinction:D