• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 6 Physics

Reaction score
SSMS... Out of 3 marks of these. Im sure youll get atleast 2. Dont worry there very lenient . Now lets focus on different exams since discussing this will only make people sadder :(

Reaction score
ok one LAST question....
in the sum of resistance of wires in parallel....do we add them as 1/Ri + 1/Rii ................or Ri +Rii ?

Reaction score
Nope. THEY SAID SPECIFIVALLY ADD THE R VALUES. Which means... R + R! Do not use a formulae. as they always specify with paper 6's

Reaction score
ur kidding....this is soooo idiotic!
screw it....i got tht wrong i suppose....
now that i have something to be mad about....i might as well start preparing for my next exam.
:(
Wish u ALL GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
One question, what were the angle for the incident ray u guys got and wat bout the reflected ray??

Reaction score
respect1 said:
One question, what were the angle for the incident ray u guys got and wat bout the reflected ray??
i got 21 for the incident ray and 20 for the reflected ray what about you??

Reaction score
Yh 21 for the incident and 20 for reflected i think :p Cnt really remember, hopefully we all will get A or A* in the end :D

Reaction score
I got 4-5 mistakes in paper 1 :( Which is sad. I aced paper 6. And ive always been good in paper 3. I can easily get the A* there. Inshalla the curve for paper 1 is low and ill get A*.

Reaction score
it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ergent :)

Reaction score
So after all , I'm supposed to get A* in paper 6 because I only lost on coffee cup and keyboard which is 2 points only.
Maybe I will loose marks in first question for length a because i put it in mm not in cm , so that is 1 mark less becuz the rest 2 marks from that part are given for correct drawing on the diagram.How much marks we have to score to get A* , anyone knows exactly ??

Reaction score
DowntownCrew said:
So after all , I'm supposed to get A* in paper 6 because I only lost on coffee cup and keyboard which is 2 points only.
Maybe I will loose marks in first question for length a because i put it in mm not in cm , so that is 1 mark less becuz the rest 2 marks from that part are given for correct drawing on the diagram.How much marks we have to score to get A* , anyone knows exactly ??
lol you cant determine how much you need to get a* lol xD !

Reaction score
DowntownCrew said:
Gunner1995 said:
Nope. THEY SAID SPECIFIVALLY ADD THE R VALUES. Which means... R + R! Do not use a formulae. as they always specify with paper 6's

You are right , its R+R.

who did u draw the circut diagram could someone scan it wit the answer i but in the switch, power source, voltmeter parallel to powersource and bulbs in series with the ammeter

Reaction score
c00ldodo said:
DowntownCrew said:
lol you cant determine how much you need to get a* lol xD !

Come on! Only two mistakes where I lost 2 marks , impossible to get less than A*.38/40 has to be good enough 8)