• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paul Walker :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
fuk u mak dick i hope u die then we will spit on u u pussy ful

heyyyyyy :mad: mind ur language there ,.. DID I IN ANY WAY GET PERSONALIZED WIT ANY MEMEBER HERR . Y DO U?
to me u look a complete psycycopath . so take a break weirdo . and comment wen ur in ur senses :

Reaction score
Dude, come down. And mak kings, you had no right to say that about a person who has died. We all feel bad about the others as well, It's just that we know Paul Walker beacuse we have seen him in movies.

u r saying rest in peace . thats actually good. but as u assume his character by watching in movies(wich is acting) it means u in no way know the person really. neither do i . so i am not devastated abt his death

Reaction score
u r saying rest in peace . thats actually good. but as u assume his character by watching in movies(wich is acting) it means u in no way know the person really. neither do i . so i am not devastated abt his death
Well, If you don't care about his death, then don't make other people feel bad. They actually care. People use to admire him and his hard work. He was an inspiration for some. Just be careful.

Reaction score
Well, If you don't care about his death, then don't make other people feel bad. They actually care. People use to admire him and his hard work. He was an inspiration for some. Just be careful.

well i dont want to argue more but .i guess hes more of an obsession and admiration than inspiration for some people .and thats the sole reason they care ....

Reaction score
well i dont want to argue more but .i guess hes more of an obsession and admiration than inspiration for some people .and thats the sole reason they care ....

well ur just jealous judging this person because u will no u will never get anywhere in life while he perservered while u r here bitching when u shood worship the man

Reaction score
well ur just jealous judging this person because u will no u will never get anywhere in life while he perservered while u r here bitching when u shood worship the man

hahaha y should i worship . i know who to ...(dude u realyare a weirdo)
y shud i b jealous... lolx. for working in movies ..haha ..... and seriously i never ever want to get where he has got to in life ....lol

Reaction score
well inititally nothing it seems ur the one with self issues u need to see a shrink u piece of shit

Reaction score
<<Moderator EDIT>>

for a weirdo like u i wudnt waste my time arguing wid u .... so ya u can say watever u want .as id assume a psyscho speaking.. from now on NO ATTENTION TO UR COMMENTS and just IGNORANCE right guys !!!!!!

Reaction score
thank u i appreciate ur honestly but all my theories are axiomatic so if u hav any doubts please indulge me with ur crap nd i ll figure something to shut u up thats a pipe bomb but u know deep down that im right nd i literally right so ya tough luck call me a psycho

Reaction score
for a weirdo like u i wudnt waste my time arguing wid u .... so ya u can say watever u want .as id assume a psyscho speaking.. from now on NO ATTENTION TO UR COMMENTS and just IGNORANCE right guys !!!!!!

Exactly. This guy has some serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.