• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paul Walker :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sister, you're correct when you say that Allah is Al-Raheem and his love encompasses his wrath, but then as per the Hadith and the Quran one can only be at rest if a person believed in Allah and did good. Why does Allah always repeat this several times in the Quran "Indeed those who have believed AND did righteous deeds...." So both of these conditions have to fulfilled in order to achieve eternal peace and bliss. I hope you understand

Everyone has their own perspective.
I don't want to start an endless argument here.

Reaction score
You were annoyed/ frustrated by my response so you decided to quickly end the discussion...
IMO never leave a discussion at cliffhanger! Always come to some common point of agreement, even though one disagrees wholly :)

No, thanks.
I have got better things to do!

Reaction score
tell me if the angels in the grave are respecting him because he was "GOOD MAN/ACTOR..." then i would be the first to do so!!!

huh o_O u ppl take everything seriously
Please do read the things i said n carefully
I said THAT we are not supposed to Judge anyone ok, Allah knows well whom to forgive n not
Nothing Elseo_O

Reaction score
I'm angry at people's RIP'sssssss!!! did anyone start such a thread for the millions of muslims killed in Syria, Palestine, Burma, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kosovo, Chechneya............... tell me!

C'MON Einstein we do respect all the Muslims and we are more than grieved cuz they are our Brothers and Sisters
HELL!! u guys have lost respect for whole of humanityo_O Is this what Islam teaches us, we re supposed to treat everyone with equal respect
He was an actor n actors dont die everyday. DO they??
No, so People post threads like this to show respect for em, Nothing else
n Lemme tell u one more thing We pray for the Muslims who are being killed in our hearts WE dont need to Show-off the whole world Okay.There are many pages on facebook for the cruelities Muslims are facing these days n many Muslims have liked those pages.o_O

Reaction score
the honour and respect for a muslim in the sight of Allah is far greater then the world's best actor who couldn't even acknowledge/recognize/believe in his Creator!!! Such a shame........ How can that guy rest in peace after disbelieving in Allah???

-__- i dont want to argue anymore with such a hot-head like you

Reaction score
:ROFLMAO:>> you first need to accept that jannah is only meant for us muslims!

HAha n u need to understand that Allah forgived some of the unbelievers as well who will enter Jannah n one Dog as well

Reaction score
:eek: really!!! i didn't know that.. have you found a new verse or an authentic hadith or just made this up on your own? :ROFLMAO: I didn't expect this from you... you post such amazing "likeable" posts yet you don't know auch a simple fundamental fact. Tell me where do you think Prophet's parents and his uncle Abu Talib are now. Hell or Heaven???

-_- im done with you
someone told me those n im dead sure they are real Einstein

Reaction score
Dog ???:eek: Or are you referring to an incident wherein a woman from Bani-Israel (who was a prostitute, yet was a believer) fed a thirsty dog and allah admitted her to Paradise??

no no no
freak
first go n get it right
I dont remember the story well, but yeap one dog will go to Jannah

Reaction score
paul walker was a good and bad guy both

we all are
if he enters heaven or hell
is not our decision and neither will ALLAH hear our opinion

its best if u people stop fighting the ones on top of me!!

AND LEAVE HIM TO WHAT HE DECIDES BEST...

there are many questions and mysteries left in the quran unresolved

and they are there for a reason...

Reaction score
abdxyz, your point is too vague.
These terrorists. Who can be more religious than them? They offer prayers, they fast, they read Quran, they believe in Allah, they keep long beards yet take innocent lives. Do you think that Allah will forgive them just because they are muslims?
So, humanity comes before religion. And he was a good person. He made donations and charities.
You got no right to judge anyone. It's Allah who knows!
Next time think twice before bashing someone. :)

Nayya Hassan i cant understand dat so many times we try to explain that he was a good person but ppl dont understand dat :(

Reaction score
But you have no right to say that 'He won't rest in peace'. :/ Maybe Allah Almighty forgive him because of his good deeds. You know that Allah loves us more than 70 mothers. He is Al- Raheem.
And don't blame your negligence on us. You can see threads made to sympathize the casualties of our muslim brothers in Syria.

exactly Nayya Hassan

Status
Not open for further replies.