• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paul Walker :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah true that, but for example, someone made a Thread here Regarding Angel Nishi, You might know, and whenever someone comes across that topic, He'll obviously pray for her and a place in Jannah. So to be exact, the thread acts nothing but as a Reminder, so all i am saying is k Rather than making threads and crying for a person of who we are not even sure whether he died as a Muslim or not, let's pray for the ones who left this Place as a Muslim. It's not show-off or things like that for me. Perspective matters.

i agree with you :)

Reaction score
And he was supposed to shoot in U.A.E next month :( :(
He is key part in Fast n Furious
Will miss him :(

i know hes michelle's boyfriend ryt
OMG in UAE seriously :O
Ya but the brian role dunno hus gonna replce him

Reaction score
Yeah true that, but for example, someone made a Thread here Regarding Angel Nishi, You might know, and whenever someone comes across that topic, He'll obviously pray for her and a place in Jannah. So to be exact, the thread acts nothing but as a Reminder, so all i am saying is k Rather than making threads and crying for a person of who we are not even sure whether he died as a Muslim or not, let's pray for the ones who left this Place as a Muslim. It's not show-off or things like that for me. Perspective matters.

u know as a form of respect

Reaction score
but i hope hes replaced by stephen ammell
I really don't care.. LIKE, it was fun watching the SERIES with HIM In it.. and then i might just stop watching it now..! (Unless Reviews are great) !
It's like i got used to his acting there..

Reaction score
I really don't care.. LIKE, it was fun watching the SERIES with HIM In it.. and then i might just stop watching it now..! (Unless Reviews are great) !
It's like i got used to his acting there..

wat are u talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.