• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paul Walker :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Only the souls of muslims can rest in peace after death.He died as a non muslim so he cant rip .

lemme tell you smthng very clearly
We have no right to JUDGE anyone, Allah knows well about each and everything on the Earth n the whole universe
He knows well what was in that persons heart; we have no info bout that
if you've read events during the lifetimeof Holy Prophet(PBUH) you'll come to know that Allah forgived even a person who killed 99PEOPLE can you believe it, the reason was that that person felt guilty and wanted to repent,,another time a NON-Muslim women was drinking water from a well n she saw a dog that was about to die, she took her shoe lowered it into the well n let that dog drink the water from her show, Allah forgived her
So Allah can forgive anyone He wants; he knows which type of person he was. :)

Reaction score
We have no right to JUDGE anyone, Allah knows well about each and everything on the Earth n the whole universe
if you've read events during the lifetimeof Holy Prophet(PBUH) you'll come to know that Allah forgived even a person who killed 99PEOPLE can you believe it, the reason was that that person felt guilty and wanted to repent,,another time a NON-Muslim women was drinking water from a well n she saw a dog that was about to die, she took her shoe lowered it into the well n let that dog drink the water from her show, Allah forgived her

^Yeh cheez. (y)

Reaction score
Only the souls of muslims can rest in peace after death.He died as a non muslim so he cant rip .

Non-Muslim means that If that person has REJECTED Islam when he comes to know it...otherwise he is just a person; good or bad depends on his deeds.

Reaction score
Why don't you guys Cry, Grieve and Make special Threads for Muslims who die Everyday, Muslims who are killed just for being Muslims? Rather than wasting your time here, gather your Dua's for the Brothers and Sisters we have lost. I've lost someone as well and I know how it feels.
If I hurt anyone, I can't help it because I am right.

Reaction score
Why don't you guys Cry, Grieve and Make special Threads for Muslims who die Everyday, Muslims who are killed just for being Muslims? Rather than wasting your time here, gather your Dua's for the Brothers and Sisters we have lost. I've lost someone as well and I know how it feels.
If I hurt anyone, I can't help it because I am right.

You are right but lemme tell you smthng else; we dont need to show everyone , we (at least I) pray for their forgiveness everyday for all the Muslims who are suffering; so i dont need to show it off here
in the case of Paul Walker; he was a renounced actor, so actors dont die everyday, Do They?
no so when anyone dies; its a way of Ppl to show their respect for em, nothing else

Reaction score
You are right but lemme tell you smthng else; we dont need to show everyone , we (at least I) pray for their forgiveness everyday for all the Muslims who are suffering; so i dont need to show it off here
in the case of Paul Walker; he was a renounced actor, so actors dont die everyday, Do They?
no so when anyone dies; its a way of Ppl to show their respect for em, nothing else

Yeah true that, but for example, someone made a Thread here Regarding Angel Nishi, You might know, and whenever someone comes across that topic, He'll obviously pray for her and a place in Jannah. So to be exact, the thread acts nothing but as a Reminder, so all i am saying is k Rather than making threads and crying for a person of who we are not even sure whether he died as a Muslim or not, let's pray for the ones who left this Place as a Muslim. It's not show-off or things like that for me. Perspective matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.