• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paul Walker :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would have a different opinion.. and other might have an even different opinion.. so, can't say he IS the BEST! :p :D

according to me i feel dat he is the best u myt have different opinion
so u know others cant decide on other ppls opinions

Reaction score
according to me i feel dat he is the best u myt have different opinion
so u know others cant decide on other ppls opinions
Ahaan..!
I feel the best would be who can portray his talent in the BEST way possible.. some people do small mistakes and their EVER lasting talent goes in vain, Ridiculously ..
True dat..

Reaction score
I'm angry at people's RIP'sssssss!!! did anyone start such a thread for the millions of muslims killed in Syria, Palestine, Burma, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kosovo, Chechneya............... tell me!

Yes.
I agree.

Reaction score
abdxyz, your point is too vague.
These terrorists. Who can be more religious than them? They offer prayers, they fast, they read Quran, they believe in Allah, they keep long beards yet take innocent lives. Do you think that Allah will forgive them just because they are muslims?
So, humanity comes before religion. And he was a good person. He made donations and charities.
You got no right to judge anyone. It's Allah who knows!
Next time think twice before bashing someone. :)

Reaction score
abdxyz, your point is too vague.
These terrorists. Who can be more religious than them? They offer prayers, they fast, they read Quran, they believe in Allah, they keep long beards yet take innocent lives. Do you think that Allah will forgive them just because they are muslims?
So, humanity comes before religion. And he was a good person. He made donations and charities.
You got no right to judge anyone. It's Allah who knows!
Next time think twice before bashing someone. :)

Calm down All of you.
Humanity and religion both are important Nayya. Our religion talks about humanity. Doesnt it??
abdxyz point of view is 100% right. How much do we care when the Muslims die??? Look at the state of Pakistan, syria palestine and Egypt. Why do we care so much only when these *famous* actors dancers singers die?? because they are famous??? They were excellent in this world only. But in reality they are non muslims and those of Hell. Accept it.

Reaction score
Not all are terrorists.. Just because you aren't affected by war or experienced one, you can easily label then terrorists sitting in your house and listening to the BS said by the news.. When one's father and sons are killed and one's mother and daughters are raped in front of one's eyes then tell me that their retaliation is terrorism!!!!

Well, you are taking it the other way round.
I am out of it!

KThanksBye.

Reaction score
first of all i never said Paul was a bad guy nor that you shouldn't sympathize and feel sad for his death.. But then why not the same for our own muslim brothers?? I hope you get it :)

But you have no right to say that 'He won't rest in peace'. :/ Maybe Allah Almighty forgive him because of his good deeds. You know that Allah loves us more than 70 mothers. He is Al- Raheem.
And don't blame your negligence on us. You can see threads made to sympathize the casualties of our muslim brothers in Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.