• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paul Walker :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
and nw ppl cant decide their destiny after their death wen it cums to non muslims coz wat if islam had entered into their homes and w theyare muslims

Reaction score
you all are getting sooo emotional for a non beleiver .who didnt knw abt ur existence. also. he died in an accident . i suppose that all this moarning and voices raised should b for the millions and millions of muslims being killed with no reason at all :( .
i feel sad that u all r so depressed abt his death. although he was a good person( i suppose ) . all this remembrance isnt worth for him

Reaction score
<<Moderator EDIT>>
Dude, come down. And mak kings, you had no right to say that about a person who has died. We all feel bad about the others as well, It's just that we know Paul Walker beacuse we have seen him in movies.

Reaction score
you all are getting sooo emotional for a non beleiver .who didnt knw abt ur existence. also. he died in an accident . i suppose that all this moarning and voices raised should b for the millions and millions of muslims being killed with no reason at all :( .
i feel sad that u all r so depressed abt his death. although he was a good person( i suppose ) . all this remembrance isnt worth for him

thats what i ve been saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.