• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People need to be banned! And I'm bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
And if you can keep yourself in check why have you been insulting people for days then. And where you come from you dont take shit from people but you free to insult and give shit to others. You HYPOCRITE!

1. That's not called extreme insulting, because the things I can say can cause extreme displeasure.
2. You're the hypocrite here.
You accuse, but you're saying you inform. You destroy the foundation this community was built upon.
I feel sorry for you, I really do, but I can't stop laughing at you. :) :D :)

Reaction score
1. That's not called extreme insulting, because the things I can say can cause extreme displeasure.
2. You're the hypocrite here.
You accuse, but you're saying you inform. You destroy the foundation this community was built upon.
I feel sorry for you, I really do, but I can't stop laughing at you. :) :D :)
your talking utter nonsense now. Your not making ANY SENSE! CARRY ON LOOKING LIKE A FOOL THAT YOU ARE!

Reaction score
If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. Are you always an idiot or just when I'm around? I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said.
I mean, being an arithmetic woman; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale?

Reaction score
If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. Are you always an idiot or just when I'm around? I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said.
I mean, being an arithmetic woman; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance. Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale?
LMFAO! YOU INSANE PIECE OF CRAP!

Reaction score
Lol , this thread just got messier
LOL Because we got serious :)
30685117.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.