• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People need to be banned! And I'm bored!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dark eclipse you are a retarded freak why are you even on here this site is not for you to have your weird personal conversations. Youve been wanting to ban everyone. They should first remove you your an annoying arshole!
Oh! By the way I used RETARD as thats the only word you seem to know since you came on thats all you have been calling people.

Reaction score
Dark eclipse you are a retarded freak why are you even on here this site is not for you to have your weird personal conversations. Youve been wanting to ban everyone. They should first remove you your an annoying arshole!
Oh! By the way I used RETARD as thats the only word you seem to know since you came on thats all you have been calling people.

I agree with sarah!
Dark eclipse if u have no job to do stop making work difficult for the others! ! Stupid dog
Let us do what we want
And if u cant help then stop posting stupid things because nobody cares!

Reaction score
I agree with sarah!
Dark eclipse if u have no job to do stop making work difficult for the others! ! Stupid dog
Let us do what we want
And if u cant help then stop posting stupid things because nobody cares!

LOL....you...guys....are so....funny!! :) :D
I help everyone in any legal way, I share notes, solve questions, etc. You can check my other posts (like this thread: https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...-physics-biology-chemistry.19666/#post-380998 ). What you are doing is illegal, and might cause this entire community to shut down. The moderators may be polite and tolerant, but I assure you, I am not. You arseholes clog up the entire community network with your half-arsed requests because you couldn't be bothered to study crap, and effectively leading all the threads which actually have helpful suggestions to all die out, or dissapear under the pile of idiotic requests made by dumbshits like you. And what I lack in politeness, you retards lack in common sense (ever heard of the term "inbox" ?).

I use retard because it is the least offensive of all swear words in my arsenal.

Want another? Just ask.

And I'll say what I want, whenever I want, because it's called freedom of speech bitches :)
If the mods want to ban me, I wouldn't blame them, but that is for them to decide.

Oh, and sarah, you spelt "arse" wrong.

Reaction score
LOL....you...guys....are so....funny!! :) :D
I help everyone in any legal way, I share notes, solve questions, etc. You can check my other posts (like this thread: https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...-physics-biology-chemistry.19666/#post-380998 ). What you are doing is illegal, and might cause this entire community to shut down. The moderators may be polite and tolerant, but I assure you, I am not. You arseholes clog up the entire community network with your half-arsed requests because you couldn't be bothered to study crap, and effectively leading all the threads which actually have helpful suggestions to all die out, or dissapear under the pile of idiotic requests made by dumbshits like you. And what I lack in politeness, you retards lack in common sense (ever heard of the term "inbox" ?).

I use retard because it is the least offensive of all swear words in my arsenal.

Want another? Just ask.

And I'll say what I want, whenever I want, because it's called freedom of speech bitches :)
If the mods want to ban me, I wouldn't blame them, but that is for them to decide.

Oh, and sarah, you spelt "arse" wrong.

first of all MR KNOW IT ALL GOOD FOR NOTHING DIPSHIT!! You can search every conversation if you want you wont find me anywhere asking for anything! I just find your manner of speaking very offensive and if you dont like what people are doing then get out of the conversation! Secondly who needs your LEGAL help shove it up you b******.
Oh! And mr perfect also spelt arse wrong!

Reaction score
first of all MR KNOW IT ALL GOOD FOR NOTHING DIPSHIT!! You can search every conversation if you want you wont find me anywhere asking for anything! I just find your manner of speaking very offensive and if you dont like what people are doing then get out of the conversation! Secondly who needs your LEGAL help shove it up you b******.
Oh! And mr perfect also spelt arse wrong!

First:There, you just got owned.Second: if I never spoke to you before, you have no purpose here. Third: Do your research. Fourth: Freedom of expression, along with speech. Fifth: Get your grammar right. Sixth: Who gives a shit about what I like? Seventh: You're really, really funny :) You're actually really hilarious :)
And if you had say Mr. Know-it-all-dipshit, you have put the dashes between them.
upload_2014-4-4_10-3-44.png

Reaction score
First:There, you just got owned.Second: if I never spoke to you before, you have no purpose here. Third: Do your research. Fourth: Freedom of expression, along with speech. Fifth: Get your grammar right. Sixth: Who gives a shit about what I like? Seventh: You're really, really funny :) You're actually really hilarious :)
And if you had say Mr. Know-it-all-dipshit, you have put the dashes between them.
View attachment 38284
This is not your personal website anyone can comment as you say freedom of speech. Secondly wherever you come from you might be putting dashes between words we dont! And I think your running out of crap to talk about so your finding everything hilarious. Im not replying to you to have a slanging match I just wanted to inform you that you are a very rude individual. Ive not got the time to sit around and have a debate with you. Some of us have better things to do. So carry on ranting! And recheck your previous message you spelt ARSE wrong too.

Reaction score
This is not your personal website anyone can comment as you say freedom of speech. Secondly wherever you come from you might be putting dashes between words we dont! And I think your running out of crap to talk about so your finding everything hilarious. Im not replying to you to have a slanging match I just wanted to inform you that you are a very rude individual. Ive not got the time to sit around and have a debate with you. Some of us have better things to do. So carry on ranting! And recheck your previous message you spelt ARSE wrong too.

If you're referring to the term "half-arsed", it is also correct, so again I'll say, do your research. I have a lot to say about you, but because I can keep myself in check, and you can't, I refrain myself. Freedom of speech is carried within legal rights, again, which you are not doing. If you don't have the time to debate, you shouldn't have started, so technically, you're running out of things to say, so that's why you don't want to reply. And you should stop studying in IGCSE, since you were not "informing", you were accusing, and if you haven't learnt the difference, you should go back to the first grade. And yes, I'm ranting, because its still freedom of speech bitch. And I'm pretty damn sure you have nothing to do, you just want to escape your harassment. And it doesn't matter where I come from, we all follow the same board provided by the same university.
So go study, but you can't change me, because where I'm from, we don't take shit from people like you.
I like your attitude, it was nice arguing with you :)

Reaction score
If you're referring to the term "half-arsed", it is also correct, so again I'll say, do your research. I have a lot to say about you, but because I can keep myself in check, and you can't, I refrain myself. Freedom of speech is carried within legal rights, again, which you are not doing. If you don't have the time to debate, you shouldn't have started, so technically, you're running out of things to say, so that's why you don't want to reply. And you should stop studying in IGCSE, since you were not "informing", you were accusing, and if you haven't learnt the difference, you should go back to the first grade. And yes, I'm ranting, because its still freedom of speech bitch. And I'm pretty damn sure you have nothing to do, you just want to escape your harassment. And it doesn't matter where I come from, we all follow the same board provided by the same university.
So go study, but you can't change me, because where I'm from, we don't take shit from people like you.
I like your attitude, it was nice arguing with you :)
Whatever loser! As I said CARRY ON RANTING!

Reaction score
And if you can keep yourself in check why have you been insulting people for days then. And where you come from you dont take shit from people but you free to insult and give shit to others. You HYPOCRITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.