• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I take Bio, Physics and Chemistry, (A2) and giving my M/J 2018 papers, could you please tell me how the papers were? were they easier than the 2017 papers? Can you please tell me what questions they asked

Reaction score
I take Bio, Physics and Chemistry, (A2) and giving my M/J 2018 papers, could you please tell me how the papers were? were they easier than the 2017 papers? Can you please tell me what questions they asked
They r on holiday and if the papers were easy for them,they may not b for u.just revise the syallabi and make sure u know everything in them.

Reaction score
They r on holiday and if the papers were easy for them,they may not b for u.just revise the syallabi and make sure u know everything in them.
Feb 2017 52 and jun 17 52 question 2s are similar and almost have the same concept so its good to have a reference

Reaction score
Feb 2017 52 and jun 17 52 question 2s are similar and almost have the same concept so its good to have a reference
Oh then look at Papa Cambridge or Igcse center or google.this website is rarely updated we just stick around to chat