• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Percentile Grading System

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Waalaikumassalam!!

@Shahroz95, Well it isn't replaced..thresholds and everything is still there...actually percentile is used to set grade thresholds!! and then based on it Percentage uniform marks will be calculated...so basically we can saw percentage uniform marks and percentile is same!!

Do you think that the British council lied to me or that I am lying???

Reaction score
dude chill out he means that you were given the wrong knowledge by a person who possibly works at cie so we are not blaming you,you have a proof that you asked him and he replied the same thing as you told us so if percentile is still their than that guy should be beaten :D :mrgreen:

Reaction score
who gives a shit whether it is percentile system or percentage system as long as you can score good grades in school everything will go smooooth

Reaction score
yeah it gives you grades more easily when the paper is hard and people dont do well in the exam,and yeah scoring good grades in school doesnt guarantee you a grade in cie as most of the time you know what questions are gonna come and some times it is leaked to the students as u know. :lol:

Reaction score
yup absolutely some students make this happen by calling the teachers on the mobile phone and then telling the whole class. :lol:

Reaction score
well this is most common in my school but i never do it !! Why in the world do i pay for education when i would cheat and learn nothing !!

Reaction score
Yup me either,i dont like cheating others when u know whats gonna happen in the hereafter