• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Petition Requesting CIE To Re-Check And Re-Grade AS And A Level Papers (Please Sign)

Reaction score
Guys, to be honest, I don't think CIE will give a damn even if 5000+ people sign the petition...... I think you should just spend some money send the papers for recheck, if your exams were that good your grades will surely change from E to A Insha allah! I think signing petitions and sending emails to CIE is a waste of time because to be honest, they simply won't give a damn to it and will just tell you to pay them to get them rechecked - they will never agree to do it for free........ I understand what you guys are going through right now, I am myself am extremely disappointed because I fell bit short of my expectations and I understand how it feels if you get E when you were expecting A...... I think you guys should just cool down and send them for recheck, you will get a refund if your grade changes :)

Reaction score
The thing is alone we can me dismissed as a petition of many people we are very significiant.
Guys, to be honest, I don't think CIE will give a damn even if 5000+ people sign the petition...... I think you should just spend some money send the papers for recheck, if your exams were that good your grades will surely change from E to A Insha allah! I think signing petitions and sending emails to CIE is a waste of time because to be honest, they simply won't give a damn to it and will just tell you to pay them to get them rechecked - they will never agree to do it for free........ I understand what you guys are going through right now, I am myself am extremely disappointed because I fell bit short of my expectations and I understand how it feels if you get E when you were expecting A...... I think you guys should just cool down and send them for recheck, you will get a refund if your grade changes :)

Reaction score
I'd like to give you all a sincere advice too, please do get yourself registered for a retake to be on safe side because there is very little chance that they ll take any action. Do keep a safe side from wasting your year, we have no other choice.

Reaction score

Actually you really don't know how it feels when you swell your knees for studying and get a shitty grade. They will never recheck or even if they do they will never admit any of their mistake that's the real snag. I am very vexed by the response you ve given its like you are representing them or may be you are worried that it can change your grade too. Please, I just like other fellows here are very well known to these tactics that people play to manipulate others who can't think clear at the moment. If you can't support the cause atleast don't stop others.

Reaction score
You will not get anything out of rechecking they will never improve your grade if they did they know there are thousands out there who will demand the same.
Well i guess they have to consider all of us as well. Its their fault we have done no wrong i still recommend rechecking..

Reaction score
guys just listen many people didnt get the required grade i agree but send your papers singularly for recheck unanimously . and then register yourself dor retests so you donto loose your position .

Reaction score
guys just listen many people didnt get the required grade i agree but send your papers singularly for recheck unanimously . and then register yourself dor retests so you donto loose your position .
That is what i recomend as well the petition is only to raise awareness and recieve a response

Reaction score
Well i guess they have to consider all of us as well. Its their fault we have done no wrong i still recommend rechecking..

Neither am I saying to forget about it nor to drop the hope from rechecking, I am just thinking on different lines like What If it brings no good then what? We have to act smart here my dear fellows, don't take me wrong. Nothing will be as good if they improve our grades but do think about that if not.

Reaction score
That is what i recomend as well the petition is only to raise awareness and recieve a response
trust me a pettition would do no good it didnt do us any good when i was in O level and prolly not now so rechecking and retake

Reaction score

ok brother enlighten me how in the world can i send them my papers to recheck if they have those papers please tell me please

Reaction score
so u just suggest to forget abt this nd ruin our futuree and our parenst money sure y not u have been a great help to us thanx

Dont lose hope but keep yourself safe that's all I am saying, I ve lost my effort and money too I regret my decision of taking Cambridge instead Edexcel, at least they send you your copies.

Reaction score
Actually you really don't know how it feels when you swell your knees for studying and get a shitty grade. They will never recheck or even if they do they will never admit any of their mistake that's the real snag. I am very vexed by the response you ve given its like you are representing them or may be you are worried that it can change your grade too. Please, I just like other fellows here are very well known to these tactics that people play to manipulate others who can't think clear at the moment. If you can't support the cause atleast don't stop others.
If you ask me, then I would say you have two options - either recheck or retake! Petitions won't work, trust me.......... It might just raise awareness but CIE won't give a damn to it......... I have seen people getting their grades improved after rechecking - sometimes a transposition error might occur, ie. Your actual marks myt have been 84 a but your result came out as 48 e. So rechecks do work although it's rare............ If you are still not sure then you can just bring your paper and watch what went wrong...And I am no CIE representative - I hate CIE

Reaction score
Those who are applying for a recheck, I would say apply for the one which says they will send you a copy of your marked scripts so that you won't have any sort of doubt as to what went wrong