• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Petition Requesting CIE To Re-Check And Re-Grade AS And A Level Papers (Please Sign)

Reaction score
We will send mass emails on the 17th of august to cie telling them that we signed the petition ....our grades depend on it.

Reaction score
look dude it is not neccessary that their marking is wrong
it can also be so that u have performed mistakes and u are still not aware of them, or maybe u underestimated the paper and took it very lightly
y dont u think back the answers which u wrote in the exam and compare them to the marking schemes, and then sign this poll
This is exactly why i signed the petition because the marks seem unfair i scored nearly full on the chem practicals and did reasonably well with paper 1 and the same with paper 2..... I ended up with an ungraded paper....why? I dont know...

Reaction score
Just because few students got unexpected results does not mean CIE messed up the results of all the candidates..... In fact those who did not get anywhere close to their expected grades are a minority and CIE has special provision for them. I.e. Students who did not get their expected grades have the option to send the papers for recheck, in return you have to pay for it and if your grade changes you will get a refund...... CIE will never recheck the A level papers of all the students just because of a small minority who did not get expected grades..... I am sorry if I sounded harsh but this is the reality! I myself was expecting above 90 percent in all my papers but got my marks in the 80s......

Reaction score
Just because few students got unexpected results does not mean CIE messed up the results of all the candidates..... In fact those who did not get anywhere close to their expected grades are a minority and CIE has special provision for them. I.e. Students who did not get their expected grades have the option to send the papers for recheck, in return you have to pay for it and if your grade changes you will get a refund...... CIE will never recheck the A level papers of all the students just because of a small minority who did not get expected grades..... I am sorry if I sounded harsh but this is the reality! I myself was expecting above 90 percent in all my papers but got my marks in the 80s......

I think you are forgetting that a small mistake in the running system can affect the results. If I am not a dork It is not an amiable statement what you just stated flying from 90s and landing onto 80s is a fair deviation but from 90s to 30s or lower does not make sense to any of us.

Reaction score
cmkon i know i deserve better than this why all this hard work i reviewed my paper over 10 times i had maths paper 4 and i stayed 2 hoiurs the last person in the class how can i get E grade not fair

Reaction score
those cie people are destryoing lives cmon i hav to bare with this for a year this is very unacceptable we should protest against this

Reaction score
so wat happens if the petition reaches 100 tell me
At 100 or on 17th we send them emails all of us informing them about our grades and the petition i have aldready sent them an email and i am waiting for a response. Also i will post a sample email on the petition.