• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy practical 33 on 6th Nov

Reaction score
Salamz,
Hope everyone has prepared well for the practicals,what are your expectations and prediction guys?
electricity or Mechanical?

Reaction score
Prepare for :
1. Mehanincs ( a sort of springs )
2. Capacitors ( as improvement )

Reaction score
Electricity popped up in P34, so.. I guess it might be possible for P33 to have electricity?
Too bad I'm not good with making the circuit, and I'm very anxious about it.

Does anyone have a good video/images to help me make simple circuits, connecting cables in parallel, the current flow, etc? :( It'd be a great help if someone could link me to it.
I do not have any more time to practice in school, nor the equipment for me to practice by myself. :(

Reaction score
My personal experience says that it will be going to be electrical with a rheostat, and limitations will be with a ball again...the level of P32 and P33 should be the same...............

Reaction score
Any tips on limitations of experiment and ways to solve them ? o_O

Reaction score
Electricity popped up in P34, so.. I guess it might be possible for P33 to have electricity?
Too bad I'm not good with making the circuit, and I'm very anxious about it.

Does anyone have a good video/images to help me make simple circuits, connecting cables in parallel, the current flow, etc? :( It'd be a great help if someone could link me to it.
I do not have any more time to practice in school, nor the equipment for me to practice by myself. :(

^ Exactly!! I have no clue either :(