• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy practical 33 on 6th Nov

Reaction score
I got around 0.044 for the y-intercept, and 33.3 for the gradient. Hahah, I didn't know what I did wrong. :s

Reaction score
InnocentAngel and Sheikh Nahiyan well all wat u have is to give a valid reason whether it is valid of not, btw Angel calculated the % difference, pretty good but for me the speed was the same for 2sf, with different values of x ans t so i concluded that since they are the same to 2 s.f they can be considered valid, wat about yours was it valid or not ??

Reaction score
since you said
Hmmm....PERFECT dr!! its Gud!!
huh...?! what you did wrong?!

I guess it's my gradient. I got around 33.3, and when I ask people around me they said they got around 3.00 - 5.00. :( I hope it's actually right, considering my graph.

Reaction score
since you said

I guess it's my gradient. I got around 33.3, and when I ask people around me they said they got around 3.00 - 5.00. :( I hope it's actually right, considering my graph.
hehee...dude...actually it must be in the range of 3.00-6.00.....sorry to tell you, but ur answer is wrong...me i got 3.66!!
but dnt worry....there is e.c.f in this!! ;) so just chill!! :D

Reaction score
hehee...dude...actually it must be in the range of 3.00-6.00.....sorry to tell you, but ur answer is wrong...me i got 3.66!!
but dnt worry....there is e.c.f in this!! ;) so just chill!! :D
Ah, I see then. I hope I won't lose much points!

Reaction score
InnocentAngel and Sheikh Nahiyan well all wat u have is to give a valid reason whether it is valid of not, btw Angel calculated the % difference, pretty good but for me the speed was the same for 2sf, with different values of x ans t so i concluded that since they are the same to 2 s.f they can be considered valid, wat about yours was it valid or not ??

Albert Einstein Was my reason good enough? What do you think? And I had used 3.s.f for all my values! Most of my friends did what InnocentAngel
did.. I couldnt figure that out and so did it the way I understood it! I am worried about my gradient cuz I dont know how it came as 369.63! It should have been 3.69 or something :\

Dont know.. overally the paper was okay! Just hoping I get good marks in it

Reaction score
Albert Einstein Was my reason good enough? What do you think? And I had used 3.s.f for all my values! Most of my friends did what InnocentAngel
did.. I couldnt figure that out and so did it the way I understood it! I am worried about my gradient cuz I dont know how it came as 369.63! It should have been 3.69 or something :\

Dont know.. overally the paper was okay! Just hoping I get good marks in it

Did u use m for the length ??

Reaction score
Yep! I took the length in meters and I did it the way the question said.. found the gradient using the formula by y2-y1 / x2-x1!

Reaction score
Then you must have quoted your answers to 10^-2(in the table) and forgot to include it when calculating the gradient

Reaction score
I've quoted the scale to my calculation for gradient, but somehow I got 33.33. o_O