• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 12 GT

what will be the expected gt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bro, I am an external student in my school.Today when I was solving the question paper, the Exam Officer and Supervisor repeatedly were disturbing me by sliding the OMR sheet between my vision and at times in between my pen's tip. This happened 5 to 6 times which caused loss of time. So what should I do to revert this act by the authorities.

Reaction score
agreed upon, i did everything 2002-2011, and dint find anything so hard as this.
Yes, exactly.
When I expressed my paper to my parents they went like? You haven't prepared well, you're not concentrating etc etc. But TBH I practiced 11 years, and during my practice I was getting in 30's but today's paper. WORSt ._. Sorted 6 questions answers without even reading them. TIME :/ xD

Reaction score
Bro, I am an external student in my school.Today when I was solving the question paper, the Exam Officer and Supervisor repeatedly were disturbing me by sliding the OMR sheet between my vision and at times in between my pen's tip. This happened 5 to 6 times which caused loss of time. So what should I do to revert this act by the authorities.
why'ld they do that? :eek:
you should have spoken up..

Reaction score
Thaat moment when one of the nerds from your class (A* Students) after paper says ' Yar bara mushkil paper tha. 2 Questions chut gaye' This provides a proof that the paper was actually way too hard. Akhri CIE voh bhi kharaab .__.