• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics 22

Reaction score
I used the same formula.. but how two wires? How do we know that there are two wires? I simply used I^2 x resistance of one wire, will I get any mark?
there were two wires, From the two terminals of the battery.
You used the formula right, so you'll get a mark for that. Mark for the answer would be deducted.

Reaction score
how did ya know it was 5mm...??nd i dont think dat we had a calculation cuz it was jst 1 mark...i took frequency nd calculated Intensity nd with the relation I=ka^2 calculated amplitude...dont remember the ans...:(

Reaction score
how did ya know it was 5mm...??nd i dont think dat we had a calculation cuz it was jst 1 mark...i took frequency nd calculated Intensity nd with the relation I=ka^2 calculated amplitude...dont remember the ans...:(
How did you find intensity? K value? I think we should relax and focus on paper 1 now.. I made A lot of mistakes. I hope percentile will save all us. Gt should be 35
:(