• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics 22

Reaction score
I got 120 m in question number 2 what did you people get? i got 0.19 or 0.18 in pq distance

Reaction score
0.05 was i/4 th a wave since it's a stationary wave i drew a flat line :/ don't know if it's right
Stationary wave is formed when identical waves overlap blah blah... I wrote progressive and transverse.. no? I drew the wave in same manner..

Reaction score
Stationary wave is formed when identical waves overlap blah blah... I wrote progressive and transverse.. no? I drew the wave in same manner..

Wave which we had to draw was stationary? I didn't draw a straight line..

Reaction score

I also wrote stationary since they said it was UNDER TENSION and they also showed that at the end it was like a straight line.. What do you guys think?

Reaction score
I wrote distance PQ 0.093. Because the previous question had estimated KE to be 1.3 whereas when we were solving it was 1.25. Any idea if I'll lose marks over it because I did use the same formula and the same answer as previous one given?

Reaction score
I also wrote stationary since they said it was UNDER TENSION and they also showed that at the end it was like a straight line.. What do you guys think?
WELL, I don't know.. I thought stationary wave is only produced when two identical wave overlap while passing through same medium at the sane time in exactly opposite direction..and in stationary wave, all particles oscillate with same amplitude, right? Anyway, it was transverse right?