• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 5054

Reaction score
the frequency was 2 HZ...and the last was like this as the length of wave 8 so 40 cm is equal to 5 waves..now in one second 2 waves are produced...so 1+1+0.5 is equal to 2.5 sec

Reaction score
I wrote 2.5s too, but you never know. We could be wrong and you could be right.

But I agree, it's best to not to discuss the contents of the paper because we could get banned. :(

Reaction score
Or you could discuss it on chat, the mods don't really bother checking people out over there.

I don't want to discuss the paper, though. There's no point.

Reaction score
why to not discuss the paper ? :S
For one, we're apparently not allowed to discuss the contents of the paper unless 24 hours have passed because it's a rule here. Secondly, there isn't any point because the paper is already over and if you find out some of your answers are wrong, you're just going to feel a bit depressed or annoyed and you might not be able to concentrate properly for the next papers. It's just my opinion. :p

Reaction score
Well nomercy i dont like people bragging so heres a shock for you... :twisted:
If you wrote the answer for MCQ 40 B then ur answer is wrong.... :p

Reaction score
workaholic said:

Dude no one is bragging and what was 40 btw...i think it was 10 million..i dont remember

Reaction score
workaholic said:

you dont like bragging or you cant bear seeing anyone happy..dah :Bravo:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I hope you did this paper well.
But as you know, this is violation of rules. So, I guess, I should lock this topic!

Reaction score
The answer was A for MCQ 40 as the number of atoms dont chnge after the half life. Its just that they convert from unstable to stable.The qst asked for the no of atoms after 12 years not the no of unstable atoms thus answer wud be 40 million.

@nomercy:- Tum tu bura hi man gae!!!

Reaction score
dude you may be right coz this thing is really ambiguous in the sense that such kind of question is not seen in past papers (if it has occurred then give me the link)..well i still have 39 and they are way more than enough :p