• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 5054

Reaction score
yea, i kinda hate it when ppl say its too easy... r u calling me studip?

but mine went good too i guess, 37-38/40 and 65+/75 (inshallah).

Reaction score
what was the volume of the particle in question 3? if volume is incorrect how much do we score?
and yeah how was the wave sketched? and circuit made ?

Reaction score
(I cant help it) The latent heat cannot be measured in Joules only... The unit is JOULE/KG isnt it!! :S :S

Reaction score
but still heat is a form of energy.. all the rest were completely wrong.. so this had to b the correct one.

Reaction score
its common sense yrr
heat is a type ov energy...energy cums in joules...
wt was da ans ov da wave Q...last part??
mine was 250 sec...

Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH CAMBRIDGE..THEY ARE MAKING MISTAKES IN PAPERZ AGAIN AND AGAIN..DARN THEM

btw latent heat is right

it was 2.5 sec i think

Reaction score
no.mercy said:
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH CAMBRIDGE..THEY ARE MAKING MISTAKES IN PAPERZ AGAIN AND AGAIN..DARN THEM
i dun understand wat did they get paid for this year.. so many mistakes and yet again repeated questions :D

Reaction score
Hah..this paper was wayyyyyyyyy easier than Oct/Nov 2010..OMG..i did it this morning and i was like WTF..i was not able to solve half of it properly...:D
but now here we have May/June and bang i am gonna get 40/40 in MCQS..lol..Theory was a bit difficult