• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 5054

Reaction score
I checked. Gamma rays and X rays are used for detecting flaws and cracks while infrared and microwaves are used for cooking and heating purposes.

Reaction score
guys wat was the answer to the mcq in which it was said the factor that donot effect the induced e.m.f of the conductor????? was it resistance or length of conductor.?????...i opt length of conductor.....!!

Reaction score
There was an MCQ which asked the best material to be used as tooth filings or something like that. WHat did you guys write? I selected the one in which the material does not expand when heated.Is it correct?

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:
There was an MCQ which asked the best material to be used as tooth filings or something like that. WHat did you guys write? I selected the one in which the material does not expand when heated.Is it correct?

expands as much as teeth, otherwise, you will get your filling out on a hot day :p

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:

the material which expands the same as the tooth. if it doesn't expand and the tooth does, the tooth will peel away from the filling leaving a loose tooth filling inside ur teeth.

Reaction score
For the microwave one it was definitely microwave to cook vegeis
and for the emf question it was resistance has no affect
and the filling tooth question came from the past papers..:p

And regarding Paper 4 Physics did you all mentioned the parallax error/no worn out scale/zero error coz it asked how can u take an accurate experiment..note the word accurate experiment