• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Answers to End-of-Chapter questions & Exam style Questions.

Reaction score
My prep is good. Although this year I am appearing for maths only. Accelerated Maths that is.
Biology,Chemistry and Physics are for next year.
wbu?
doing as level for physics math and chemistry. math and physics done. chemistry is yet to be done. further math and rest if A level subjects next year.

Reaction score
My prep is good. Although this year I am appearing for maths only. Accelerated Maths that is.
Biology,Chemistry and Physics are for next year.
wbu?
doing as level for physics math and chemistry. math and physics done. chemistry is yet to be done. further math and rest if A level subjects next year.
Yes preparing for AS level, though as a mentor to my son.

Reaction score
good luck dude. I so badly want to give further maths. But biology is a hinderance

Reaction score
Can you please post the teaching material and questions from the CD
Sorry I only have the answers part of the CD. You need to have the physics coursebook, for the questions. If you're not using that book , this thread can't be of much use to you. Really sorry.