• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Answers to End-of-Chapter questions & Exam style Questions.

Reaction score
Honestly, My teacher too gave this stuff to meh and my classmates and told us not to pass it on to someone 'cuz it's all bout competition.. :D

Reaction score
Would you happen to have the answers for Biology( the third edition coursebook by Mary Jones and Dennis Taylor)? lost my CD ,_,
yeah i do have but i guess its d 2nd edition's (only a couple of changes will be there)....will upload it as soon as i can IA

Reaction score
I have no clue....anyway leave t it might be hard for me to know which answer goes where because I have 3rd edition.
I 'll try to find that CD.
Thanks,anyway :)

ive checked with the 3rd edition too ..... the ques are the same....ur welcome :)

Reaction score
I have no clue....anyway leave t it might be hard for me to know which answer goes where because I have 3rd edition.
I 'll try to find that CD.
Thanks,anyway :)

btw why do u need the third edition now?? i mean that follows d 2016 syllabus right?

Reaction score
Honestly, My teacher too gave this stuff to meh and my classmates and told us not to pass it on to someone 'cuz it's all bout competition.. :D

Hahaha i have those teachers too. :'D But really, if it were "all about competition" then this site wouldn't have existed in the first place.
Being a home-schooled student, i really owe my grades to all the good students who so generously post their notes/tips here.
Those are the real achievers really.
Basically i've done nth in comparison :)