• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics: Answers to End-of-Chapter questions & Exam style Questions.

Reaction score
Anyone got the answers/markings for the worksheets? Merci

Sorry for the late reply! Did you mean the answers to the worksheets available in the student CD?
cos hey, the answers to those worksheets can be found within the same CD! Lemme know if you find em, else wise i'll share.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply! Did you mean the answers to the worksheets available in the student CD?
cos hey, the answers to those worksheets can be found within the same CD! Lemme know if you find em, else wise i'll share.
Yep I bet so. My teacher employed those sheets as exercises but I made use of a different reference book so not aware of the CD stuff. Can u share the markings? Cheers mate.

Reaction score
Yep I bet so. My teacher employed those sheets as exercises but I made use of a different reference book so not aware of the CD stuff. Can u share the markings? Cheers mate.

Sure i can. Do you want 'em for the first 18 chaps. i.e. AS, or for the A2 chapters?

Reaction score

Attachments

• M_Schemes_18.pdf
    142.5 KB · Views: 101
  • M_Schemes_19.pdf
    122.8 KB · Views: 42
  • M_Schemes_20.pdf
    328.5 KB · Views: 32
  • M_Schemes_21.pdf
    127.3 KB · Views: 29
  • M_Schemes_22.pdf
    117.4 KB · Views: 28
  • M_Schemes_23.pdf
    193.6 KB · Views: 38
  • M_Schemes_24.pdf
    102.7 KB · Views: 30
  • M_Schemes_25.pdf
    138.5 KB · Views: 34
  • M_Schemes_26.pdf
    113.5 KB · Views: 29
  • M_Schemes_27.pdf
    168.1 KB · Views: 39
Reaction score
I do need PPT of this book..AS and A level Physics Topics...PLEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSEE I NEED YOUR HELP..MILLION THANKS