• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics AS- Paper 12, MCQs Paper. How was it? And expected GT?

Reaction score
Yeaah, so finally the CIEs came to an end with the toughest paper I've ever been through ._. Is this only me who faced problems in Paper 12 Physics or you guys too got it the same way.
Paper was quite lengthy and time management was the main issue.

So how well you did? You frame the paper easy or difficult? Expected GT?
Discuss people.
But Avoid discussing the questions and answers. Just generally comment on the difficulty of the paper and expected GT.

Reaction score
IT
Yeaah, so finally the CIEs came to an end with the toughest paper I've ever been through ._. Is this only me who faced problems in Paper 12 Physics or you guys too got it the same way.
Paper was quite lengthy and time management was the main issue.

So how well you did? You frame the paper easy or difficult? Expected GT?
Discuss people.
But Avoid discussing the questions and answers. Just generally comment on the difficulty of the paper and expected GT.
WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE YEKHIII EWW BLAAH EXAM OF MY LIFE :'( DIDNT COMPLETE LAST 10-12 QUESTIONS :'(

Reaction score
I thought i was the only one who found it extremely difficult. Thank God I wasn't wrong. It was so difficult to manage the paper within 1 hour and now i guess GT would be 25 maximum since everyone found it hard.

Reaction score
worst paper ever in the history of cie.... i've solved all the papers from 2003 to 2013 but still the entire practice seemed meaningless... i would have watched latest movies in these 14 days instead of practicing day and night for such a ______ paper......