• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I hav no idea abt it :p i have the same prob :| i thought i'll be A but it's D in the ms
I found it...
Observe the y-axis label-per THOUSAND of population, and it is the birth rate, SO 41/1000, 26/1000, 35/1000 and 18/1000...18 is the smallest indicating the least birth rate so least population growth....
It was in one of our work sheets last yr and the teacher explained it that way, and i guess it works! :)

Reaction score
I found it...
Observe the y-axis label-per THOUSAND of population, and it is the birth rate, SO 41/1000, 26/1000, 35/1000 and 18/1000...18 is the smallest indicating the least birth rate so least population growth....
It was in one of our work sheets last yr and the teacher explained it that way, and i guess it works! :)
Oh okaye :D thanks :D

Reaction score
Guys help please..Questions no 23 & 27 In W07 Biology.
Q23 volume of sweat should be low as it is cold, and urine would be high as the body needs to get rid of excess water and the only way when it is cold is through kidneys.
Q27 as day 14 is at the time of ovulation..
Now can u please answer these?
Help...
N94 Q10 A or C
Q13 is it A?
j95 q 17, is it A? if not please explain!
q24 is it B?
bio.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Q23 volume of sweat should be low as it is cold, and urine would be high as the body needs to get rid of excess water and the only way when it is cold is through kidneys.
Q27 as day 14 is at the time of ovulation..
Now can u please answer these?

Thanks!
Thanks alot..Could u give me the link to these questions because i dont have them :)

Reaction score
which contains nitrogen?
A: FAT
B: GLUCOSE
C: PROTEIN
D : STARCH

and y :(
Proteins of course!
because nitrogen is a major part of amino acids (FACT)
Carbohydrates and fats contain C, H & O but in different ratios... Proteins additionally have nitrogen and sometimes phosphorus !
Hope this much helps :) !

Reaction score
Here you go...
In nov 1994,qno 10 the answer is C because 2% of starch solution solution is used so more sucrose(sugar will be formed) because there is more starch compared with A!
In qno 13 the answer is definitely A.
In jun 1995,qno 17 the answer is A because 3 and 4 are molars and they r used to crush and grind food while 1 and 2 are incisors and canines.
In qno 24 yes the answer is B becoz when this side grows faster than the opposite side this causes the shoot to bend towards the light(positive phototropism).