• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Water is less of a problem to lizards than is temperature regulation. All reptiles excrete uric acid and thus do not need great amounts of liquid to rid themselves of nitrogenous wastes. All insectivorous lizards take in a large amount of water in the prey that they consume, and herbivorous lizards have salt glands for the active excretion of mineral salts. Because of their low metabolic rates relative to those ofbirds and mammals, lizards use less water
Thanks dude! :)

Reaction score
do we plot a zero in bar graph? ATP

no as a matter of fact igcse doesnt like bar graphs plus if you are giving prsctical p52 then the experiment is transpiration of sure. mark my words. told to me by officials. NOT KIDDING.
belive me its for your own good.

Reaction score
no as a matter of fact igcse doesnt like bar graphs plus if you are giving prsctical p52 then the experiment is transpiration of sure. mark my words. told to me by officials. NOT KIDDING.
belive me its for your own good.
how come the "Officials know" before the paper taking place