• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ZaqZainab
download.jpg

^^example of a tally chart. In the question, they have given the ranges. e.g, if there are six worms in the first range, you draw 4 line and cut them (the cut represents the 5th line) and you put one more line for the sixth worm. Its like the lines for mark7 in the above example.

Hope you understood :)

Reaction score
ZaqZainab
View attachment 25061

^^example of a tally chart. In the question, they have given the ranges. e.g, if there are six worms in the first range, you draw 4 line and cut them (the cut represents the 5th line) and you put one more line for the sixth worm. Its like the lines for mark7 in the above example.

Hope you understood :)
I got it actually i knew it but what does the marking scheme say :/ It is like +1 +2 +3.... Sorry about disturbing yo but i have my exam tomorrw

Reaction score
I got it actually i knew it but what does the marking scheme say :/ It is like +1 +2 +3.... Sorry about disturbing yo but i have my exam tomorrw
The method is the same i.e., the lines one. The +1 or +2 are those which you are measuring so your measured length might be different from mine by a few mm. Because of this they can fall in different ranges. So, if from the measured worms, only 2 fall in the 11.0-12.9 group, two more lines will be there along with those whose measurements are already given. Hope you are clear now.:)
Btw, i too have my exam tomorrow. Plz pray for me and gud luck for your exam. :)

Reaction score
The method is the same i.e., the lines one. The +1 or +2 are those which you are measuring so your measured length might be different from mine by a few mm. Because of this they can fall in different ranges. So, if from the measured worms, only 2 fall in the 11.0-12.9 group, two more lines will be there along with those whose measurements are already given. Hope you are clear now.:)
Btw, i too have my exam tomorrow. Plz pray for me and gud luck for your exam. :)
Thank you so much :D I hope yo pass in flying colors :)

Reaction score
Ohk in markschemes they say us to mention da volume of reagent added....wat shud we use..or how many cm3 of iodine,benedict,biuret nd ethanol should we use in any experiments......fast sum1.please.....exam tomoro....

Reaction score
In a aquatic plant leaf wch floats..the stomata is at upper emidermis..but wer is the palisade nd spongy mesophyl cells