• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
When it says draw a ray to the left of the normal
do we draw it on the left or right i used to think right as t says TO the left means goes to the left but i am slightly confused

Reaction score
You're supposed to estimate the mass of the ruler. It says "The student chooses a mass M which is similar to the mass of the metre rule". You're supposed to be able to estimate the mass of a metre rule. That's why they gave such a large range
Thank you , do you think that i should do the variants ? doesn't it enough to do my region papers ?

Reaction score
Btw everybody. This is probably not that important, but for physics paper 6, typically the first question don't forget to write down the column heading

Reaction score
how to draw circuit diagrams in paper 6 physics? where should i place voltmeter and ammeter n stuff? :S someone please help

Reaction score
For http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_s12_qp_62.pdf question 1d) would using a string attached to a ball bearing and comparing it to the marks on the rule be a suitable answer?

I think measure the distance between the 1st end of the meter rule and the bench , and measure the distance between the 2nd end of the meter rule and the bench , if they are = then it's horizontal , but could u check mark scheme please for it ?

Reaction score
how to draw circuit diagrams in paper 6 physics? where should i place voltmeter and ammeter n stuff? :S someone please help

ammeters_voltmeters.jpg

Reaction score
I think measure the distance between the 1st end of the meter rule and the bench , and measure the distance between the 2nd end of the meter rule and the bench , if they are = then it's horizontal , but could u check mark scheme please for it ?
I did that's the right answer. Was just wondering if pendulum would also work. Probably not since my answer's not in the mark scheme. Thanks :D