• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge IGCSE/Physics (0625)/0625_w03_qp_1.pdf could sum1 help me wid question no 3...nd btw y de answer A...TNXS

Speed = distance/time. As the car starts to accelerate, the speed is less in the beginning and keeps on increasing as the car accelerated. As the distance between the poles is constant, the time taken will be greatest Between pole 1 and pole 2 because the speed willl be least between pole 1 and pole 2.
Hope you got it :)

Reaction score
wo
Speed = distance/time. As the car starts to accelerate, the speed is less in the beginning and keeps on increasing as the car accelerated. As the distance between the poles is constant, the time taken will be greatest Between pole 1 and pole 2 because the speed willl be least between pole 1 and pole 2.
Hope you got it :)
wooooooooow..Ahhmazing...tnxs a billion..:) i gt it

Reaction score
Cn u plz let me bt dis.... how is de thermal capacity linked with the time taken for heating... :)

More thermal capacity means that it takes more energy to increase the temperature of the substance by 1K, compared to substance with less thermal capacity. As it takes more energy (heat), it will take more time to increase the temperature.

Reaction score
More thermal capacity means that it takes more energy to increase the temperature of the substance by 1K, compared to substance with less thermal capacity. As it takes more energy (heat), it will take more time to increase the temperature.

tnxs a billion :)

Reaction score
A radioactive isotope has a half-life of 6000 years.
How much time passes before the rate of emission from a sample of this isotope falls to 1/16 of its
original value?

A 6000 years
B 18000 years
C 24000 years
D 96000 years
can someone plz help me with this p1 physics question...:(

Reaction score
A radioactive isotope has a half-life of 6000 years.
How much time passes before the rate of emission from a sample of this isotope falls to 1/16 of its
original value?

A 6000 years
B 18000 years
C 24000 years
D 96000 years
can someone plz help me with this p1 physics question...:(

frst of all my i knw de answer plzz....:)